17. Apr 2024, 00:12 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Strange AI Behavior after Launcher Update  (Gelesen 2156 mal)

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
Strange AI Behavior after Launcher Update
« am: 16. Aug 2015, 09:42 »
i got the new update for the launcher, and there's an issue that i've noticed so far with the AI for Isengard and Rohan (Mordor works, but I haven't checked the others).

After starting a battle, they don't build anything or recruit any units.

not sure if it's connected, but ever since updating the launcher, every time i click the Edain Launcher, i receive this message: "Error: the launcher is not running in the defaults game path. The launcher might not work correctly in this case." aside from the sides mentioned not building units or buildings, no other functions, whether of the launcher or the mod, seem to not be working
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Strange AI Behavior after Launcher Update
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Aug 2015, 14:14 »
As the message told you:
The starter tries to install the mod in a different folder than the game. You have probably renamed the folder/moved the folder after installing the game. Just re-do those changes and everything should work fine. (the starter always searches for the installation path of your game and installs the mod in this folder)

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Strange AI Behavior after Launcher Update
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Aug 2015, 14:33 »
Search for updates again, there was a bug in 1.0.0.0 which lead to this message on 32 bit systems even though everything is correct. A bugfix was already released.
The AI issue is not related to the launcher update, since it did not change anything on the mod at all. Propably rather an issue with the specific map you played.