25. Apr 2024, 10:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Upgrades for Stoneworker  (Gelesen 1670 mal)

Hal9000

• Gast
Upgrades for Stoneworker
« am: 18. Aug 2015, 13:22 »
I think that the stoneworker should provide a bonus to walls and the door of dwarven castles, I really think that should be a way to consolidate their castles just like Gondor. Dwarves are renowned for their solid buildings, it would be nice to have some possibilities for the castle. I also find that the improvement that brings all structures in the fortress to level 3 is not very usefull, I think a defensive improvement would be more interesting, I suggest a defensive upgrade on the doors of dwarven castles using oil, it could be great and never seen in an other factions. If you have any ideas/suggestions please leave a comment. :) (and sorry for my english).

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Upgrades for Stoneworker
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Aug 2015, 13:39 »
Hello mate,

That idea has already been suggested here: Link.
You can join discussion there, and next time do a little research before you decide to start new topic. :) This topic will probably be locked.

Regards.
« Letzte Änderung: 18. Aug 2015, 14:17 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Aug 2015, 13:40 »
While I agree with the idea ,I do not know if it is on purpose but there already is a similar Thread with the same ideas! :-)
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31572.0.html
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Hal9000

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 18. Aug 2015, 14:38 »
I'm sorry, how can I delete this topic? I will post my ideas on the other one.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Aug 2015, 14:43 »
Just join to current discussion, and share your ideas/opinions/suggestions. :)
I posted you link in my previous comment, and Dain posed same link in his comment. :)
I think topic can't be deleted, it will be probably locked by moderator/administrator of this forum. :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 18. Aug 2015, 14:43 »
An Administrator will delete it no worries there! :) Your ideas will be most welcome! :) Just look better next time so that you do not make duplicate Thread thats all! :)
Waiting for you ideas in the other topic!:)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."