28. Mär 2024, 23:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Black uruks (Swordsmen,Cirith ungol)  (Gelesen 1665 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Black uruks (Swordsmen,Cirith ungol)
« am: 19. Aug 2015, 07:29 »
I think their anti-upgrade system could be buffed a bit.

Can you possibly make it so they take 50% less damage from units with forged blades?

Because they can't deal with fully upgraded battalions; only the ones with Heavy armor.

I find them to become a bit useless once the enemy gets all his upgrades.

They can not kill any fully upgraded units 1v1 right now(even peasants O_o).
Sup :P

Maraelion

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Black uruks (Swordsmen,Cirith ungol)
« Antwort #1 am: 23. Aug 2015, 00:03 »
Use them together with a nazgul or the uruk archers and it will work fine.
Greetings
Maraelion

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 23. Aug 2015, 03:23 »
What Maraelion said. You aren't supposed to expect Mordor units to trade blows with the enemy without the help of the Nazgul to debuff. Stop posting all these suggestions to make Mordor stronger, they don't need any further buffs. All you have to do to win as Mordor is spam lots of free orcs, and keep your stronger, elite units in a group with your heroes. Do this and you can beat most enemy armies, even fully upgraded ones.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 23. Aug 2015, 16:03 »
i agree about mordor but still i think there should be some changes not buffs others