28. Mär 2024, 15:54 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Bringing up an idea Morgul Orc had  (Gelesen 2995 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Bringing up an idea Morgul Orc had
« am: 19. Aug 2015, 07:38 »
I thought this idea was quite genius

The Tribute camp now will not gain resources and you cannot build it in castle's, camps or outposts. Instead you can only build it in settlements.

When you build a Tribute camp you will have 3 options to choose from: tribute to Rhun or Harad or Umbar. Once you choose a faction you will have a choice of 3 units to call from but at the start you are restricted to one of the units because the other 2 units require certain things to unlock. Let's say for example you choose Harad, there are 3 different units you can call:

Unit 1 Haradrim archers
Unit 2 Haradrim cavalry
Unit 3 Mumakil

If you built one Tribute camp and choose Harad  you can only call the Haradrim archers at the start. The Haradrim cavalry requires level 2 Tribute camp to call, in order to unlock the  "Upgrade" option it requires Sauron's influence on the Tribute camp. Sauron's influence on the camp basically allows you to upgrade the Tribute camp building. Now to call the Mumakil you need two things, you have to upgrade the Tribute camp to level 3 and you need a new Passive power that replaces the "Haradrim reinforcements" that basically allows you to call the Mumakil or Unit 3.

Bear in mind that a single Tribute camp only calls one battalion of each unit. That means if you want more units you can build more Tribute camps and each of them STILL calls one of each unit with recharge times like the call reinforcements power. Also the more Tribute camps you have the less recharge time of spellbooks. The power "Rhun reinforcements" is now replaced with a passive power that allows you to PURCHASE upgrades for those units.

So now that I have explained, here's the units of all factions of the Tribute camp:

Harad:

Unit 1 Haradrim archers
Unit 2 Haradrim cavalry
Unit 3 Mumakil

Rhun:

Unit 1 Easterling pikemen
Unit 2 Soldiers of Rhun  (these are the ones called Easterling halberdiers but I would really suggest to change them to pike instead of swordsmen like bfme 1)
Unit 3 Easterling hero unit with special easterling leadership

Umbar:

Unit 1 Corsair swordsmen
Unit 2 Corsair Knife throwers (ranged swordsmen unit similar to haradrim spear throwers strong against pikemen)
Unit 3 Corsair Fire bombs throwers (ranged unit very strong against buildings)

Each faction is powerful in unique way. Harad has powerful cavalry, Rhun has powerful pikemn and Umbar has powerful swordsmen.

I also think that slaughter houses can now be built in camps and castles instead of the Tribute camp.

And I believe you should consider implementing it some day (After all the factions are in, or if it's easy to do, a patch)

And I thought of what could replace the tribute camp in your base.

Tribute of the dark lord

This would have a statue of Sauron in it, along with a small house (with the normal Barad-dur look you've been going for)
And a small fence surrounding it.

And in that fence would be Black uruk archers(they'll fire if you have the defence upgrade at level 3).           
                                                         1      2      3
The bonus would be a cost reduction to heroes (5% 10% 15%) maybe up to 20% if it's not too op.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Aug 2015, 07:46 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »
Sup :P

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Bringing up an idea Morgul Orc had
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Aug 2015, 21:14 »
This is a really cool idea, but massively OP. Mordor already has the most different units in the game, along with 3 unit types limited to 3 each, totaling 9, that literally cost 0 CP. If you added this it would enable Mordor to get strong units on the field even faster, and with the new patch increasing the cost of inner farms to 500 this will absolutely kill any chance for Isengard or Gondor to have any map control, and probably cost them the match. The current system is fine IMO, making the elite units of Rhun and Harad even more prevalent in the faction will just make Mordor more OP than it already is.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Aug 2015, 09:07 »
This is a really cool idea, but massively OP. Mordor already has the most different units in the game, along with 3 unit types limited to 3 each, totaling 9, that literally cost 0 CP. If you added this it would enable Mordor to get strong units on the field even faster, and with the new patch increasing the cost of inner farms to 500 this will absolutely kill any chance for Isengard or Gondor to have any map control, and probably cost them the match. The current system is fine IMO, making the elite units of Rhun and Harad even more prevalent in the faction will just make Mordor more OP than it already is.

Dude, the units of rhun and harad are far from elite (except for the mumakil)

I read this idea, and really liked the idea of it.

This could; perhaps get implemented after they fix rohan/isengard.

and have all the factions released.

Evilmen should atleast get forged blades, and the tribute camps should work like this:
1       2      3      4      5
20% 40% 60% 80% 100% percent faster spellbook recharge time.

Evilmen take far too long to come back.

and i think it doesn't even work at the moment.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 22. Aug 2015, 14:53 »
i like the statue thing a lot

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #4 am: 22. Aug 2015, 17:49 »
Zitat
I don't know what you are talking about, the Evil Men are some of the strongest units in Mordor, especially Soldiers of Rhun with their formation, and mumakil die so easy its laughable. You got that completely backwards. You have also clearly forgotten just how effective Haradrim Riders are when combined with Nazgul and Morgul Riders.

Zitat
Evilmen should atleast get forged blades, and the tribute camps should work like this:

Think about the implications of your words here. Double recharge time on all spells? Seriously? Do I really need to say why that would be OP? Mordor already has the absolute strongest late game, absolutely nothing beats them. Unlike Gondor and Isengard, they also have very strong Early and Mid games. So you want Evil Men to be recruitable even faster, giving Mordor MORE free units, in addition to making their spells recharge twice as fast as any other faction? You probably don't have much experience with Mordor, but if you ever want to learn how to play them properly feel free to play with me, and I'll show you why this idea is unnecessary and OP. The only correct thing here is that Evil Men don't get Forged Blades, which I also believe they should.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #5 am: 22. Aug 2015, 18:02 »
agree

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 22. Aug 2015, 21:07 »
Zitat
I don't know what you are talking about, the Evil Men are some of the strongest units in Mordor, especially Soldiers of Rhun with their formation, and mumakil die so easy its laughable. You got that completely backwards. You have also clearly forgotten just how effective Haradrim Riders are when combined with Nazgul and Morgul Riders.

Zitat

Think about the implications of your words here. Double recharge time on all spells? Seriously? Do I really need to say why that would be OP? Mordor already has the absolute strongest late game, absolutely nothing beats them. Unlike Gondor and Isengard, they also have very strong Early and Mid games. So you want Evil Men to be recruitable even faster, giving Mordor MORE free units, in addition to making their spells recharge twice as fast as any other faction? You probably don't have much experience with Mordor, but if you ever want to learn how to play them properly feel free to play with me, and I'll show you why this idea is unnecessary and OP. The only correct thing here is that Evil Men don't get Forged Blades, which I also believe they should.

I like the evil-men units, and I believe their cooldowns are too long.

it takes half a game for them to go off-cooldown.

they could atleast make it half as long for the rhun summon.