16. Apr 2024, 20:00 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: An idea to make Aragorn's leadership usefull  (Gelesen 2402 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
An idea to make Aragorn's leadership usefull
« am: 20. Aug 2015, 01:33 »
His leadership could give fear resistence, and make all gondor units near him immune to debuff (Debuff- what the nazguls, and crebain do to enemy units)

I find this fitting and more useful.

Gondor really depends on leadership, and it sucks when mordor takes that all away.

And it's not that easy to get him to level 10.
Sup :P

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: An idea to make Aragorn's leadership usefull
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Aug 2015, 05:02 »
His leadership already gives fearlessness. I also don't think its technically possible to remove debuffs through a leadership, but if he did than Mordor would become completely useless. Mordors strength comes from their powers buffing their own units while debuffing others, making the already insanely strong units of Gondor(Tower Guard, Citadel Guards, Guards of the White Company) immune to debuffs would be them unkillable. Gondor's late game army rivals Isengard, and in order for Mordor to beat either of these factions late game they need to severely weaken their troops. If you don't like what the Nazgul are doing to your troops, kill them :D
They are really weak, easily handled by Aragorns Blademaster and Gandalfs lightning sword and istari light, Rangers with fire arrows tear them up easily too. :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
« Antwort #2 am: 20. Aug 2015, 05:16 »
His leadership already gives fearlessness. I also don't think its technically possible to remove debuffs through a leadership, but if he did than Mordor would become completely useless. Mordors strength comes from their powers buffing their own units while debuffing others, making the already insanely strong units of Gondor(Tower Guard, Citadel Guards, Guards of the White Company) immune to debuffs would be them unkillable. Gondor's late game army rivals Isengard, and in order for Mordor to beat either of these factions late game they need to severely weaken their troops. If you don't like what the Nazgul are doing to your troops, kill them :D
They are really weak, easily handled by Aragorns Blademaster and Gandalfs lightning sword and istari light, Rangers with fire arrows tear them up easily too. :)

Aragorn needs different leadership....

His leadership's fearlessness is already covered by Faramir's leadership.

He could give heroes a bonus, if this is really too op.

And a good mordor would have more than 2 nazguls, he'd have the battalion too.

And imagine all those nazguls inside a large horde of morgul orcs(With overseers).

Good luck killing all the nazguls and getting your buffs back.
Sup :P

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #3 am: 20. Aug 2015, 05:21 »
If the game has gotten to the point where the Nazgul are in the middle of a horde of Morgul Orcs with Overseers, then chances are you probably have the ability to get Rangers, and have a standing army of Tower and Citadel Guards with upgrades. It is extremely easy to single out and kill Nazgul, because they stick out like a sore thumb in the middle of Mordor's armies. Gondors heroes, with the exception of Gandalf the White, blend in with the troops extremely well, and can sneak up on, and kill, the Nazgul quite easily.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!