16. Apr 2024, 17:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Wildmen leader  (Gelesen 6960 mal)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Wildmen leader
« Antwort #15 am: 24. Aug 2015, 10:39 »
Would it be too strong if he had all those abilities as soon as you recruit him?  :P
But I like your abilities. Nice ideas!

"That still only counts as one!"

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: 24. Aug 2015, 12:03 »
Would it be too strong if he had all those abilities as soon as you recruit him?  :P
But I like your abilities. Nice ideas!
Which ability is too strong? He has more abilities on level 1 but not very strong. So, he will be more useful as support for Dunlendings spam in EG.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #17 am: 24. Aug 2015, 14:29 »
i think Tienety has the best idea here as always  ;)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #18 am: 24. Aug 2015, 16:32 »
These are good ideas, but Isengard already has a scout hero, and this would basically make them have 2 scout heroes. I like the abilities and cost reduction to 750, but he shouldn't be able to use all his abilities from level 1. I would suggest reworking this to make sense from leveling up.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 24. Aug 2015, 16:56 »
These are good ideas, but Isengard already has a scout hero, and this would basically make them have 2 scout heroes. I like the abilities and cost reduction to 750, but he shouldn't be able to use all his abilities from level 1. I would suggest reworking this to make sense from leveling up.
Yes, probably you're right. I made a few changes in concept. ;)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #20 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:05 »
Much better, but I think oath of the men of dunland should be made level 8, berserker level 6 and stronger, and raid level 4. That would make more sense as an early game hero ability set. Just my personal opinion :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:09 »
Much better, but I think oath of the men of dunland should be made level 8, berserker level 6 and stronger, and raid level 4. That would make more sense as an early game hero ability set. Just my personal opinion :)
Good Idea. I agree. ;)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #22 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:33 »
Seems cool enough.
Another possibility would be to lower his cost to 500 and keep only "Chieftain of Dunlendings", "Wind Plunderers" and "Raid". That would enhance his early game role and stay true to his "thief" feature.

"That still only counts as one!"