23. Apr 2024, 16:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Is cirith ungol op early game? (if there is a (1) or a (2) it means that's the side you voted for.

Yes, Cirith ungol is too op (1)
0 (0%)
It is just fine. (2)
6 (46.2%)
Mordor needs Cirith ungol early game since their normal orcs are so weak (2)
4 (30.8%)
It would be great if you needed Shragrat/Gorbag before you could buy Cirith ungol(1)
1 (7.7%)
It would be great if you needed Shragrat/Gorbag level 5 before you could buy Cirith ungol (1)
2 (15.4%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 11

Umfrage geschlossen: 30. Aug 2015, 09:04

Autor Thema: is Cirith ungol too op early game.  (Gelesen 2932 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
is Cirith ungol too op early game.
« am: 23. Aug 2015, 09:00 »
vote on the poll

If cirith ungol is supposed to fill in the upgrade function in mordor (Besides the overseers)

Why is it so easy to get and use very early in the game?

It could  be more expensive, or atleast have some requirements to buy

Such as:

You need to buy Shragrat/Gorbag.

You need to get Shragrat/Gorbag level 5 in order to build it.
'
or

You need to purchase banner carriers technoligy in-order to build it.

The plus of this could be people buying banner carriers more, or buying Shragrat/Gorbad more often.

As usual, a-side idea.

Would it be possible to make it so you can use Sauron's influence on heroes/units?

Like, if you use it on a battalion of Orc warriors, the orcs would have 600 health, and do double damage since they've been chosen by sauron himself to fight.

It could be useful when you get to the stage of the game where you've used his influence on everything, or just when you want better units.

it could be limited to only one hero/unit at a time.  8-|
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Aug 2015, 09:08 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »
Sup :P

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Re: is Cirith ungol too op early game.
« Antwort #1 am: 23. Aug 2015, 12:51 »
One question: Have you ever play multiplayer? Because they aren't op. Mordor can play with and without them. This are very strongt Units, but they aren't op. They are perfectly.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 23. Aug 2015, 19:56 »
One question: Have you ever play multiplayer? Because they aren't op. Mordor can play with and without them. This are very strongt Units, but they aren't op. They are perfectly.

I have, and Isengard can't counter Cirith ungol.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 23. Aug 2015, 20:20 »
the cirith ungol are not op and they are not for early game if y play the standard version and only with 1000 gold
then is hard to build cirith ungol amd buy soldiers so if you rush them from early game you  will be with no gold in no time

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #4 am: 23. Aug 2015, 20:35 »
They are most definitely not OP. In regards to your idea about giving Saurons Influence to normal orcs, have you ever used overseers? Try combining Overseers with Morgul Orc Warriors and normal Orc Archers, and give the archers Fire Arrows. This, when combined with Nazgul, is extremely dangerous and effective, even against upgraded troops. As for Isengard being unable to counter Cirith Ungol early game, they are unable to counter ANYTHING early game. Their early game is so weak its a joke. You don't even need cirith ungol to kill Isengard, basic orc spam to kill all of their economy structures combined with a few rams will do the trick in 10 minutes or less. Isengard needs some serious attention for early game, especially after these terrible economy building changes.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 23. Aug 2015, 21:26 »
They are most definitely not OP. In regards to your idea about giving Saurons Influence to normal orcs, have you ever used overseers? Try combining Overseers with Morgul Orc Warriors and normal Orc Archers, and give the archers Fire Arrows. This, when combined with Nazgul, is extremely dangerous and effective, even against upgraded troops. As for Isengard being unable to counter Cirith Ungol early game, they are unable to counter ANYTHING early game. Their early game is so weak its a joke. You don't even need cirith ungol to kill Isengard, basic orc spam to kill all of their economy structures combined with a few rams will do the trick in 10 minutes or less. Isengard needs some serious attention for early game, especially after these terrible economy building changes.

It's more so once they get Uruk archers, you'll have a hard time fighting mordor unless you are mordor yourself.

last time I used isengard online against mordor was in 4.1,  and if it was bad for them them against mordor then; I am not going to fight mordor now  :D

I have used Overseers, and they were okay.

It was just an idea for expanding Sauron's Influence.

« Letzte Änderung: 23. Aug 2015, 22:29 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #6 am: 23. Aug 2015, 21:52 »
But Uruk Archers comes just in the LMG or LG, not in EG.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #7 am: 23. Aug 2015, 22:34 »
But Uruk Archers comes just in the LMG or LG, not in EG.

Have you seen Uruk archers?

I usually rush for Uruk archers in my mordor games, and it never fails me.

If you get a good enough of a start, you can get them in Mid-early game. (1k, not 4k game)

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #8 am: 23. Aug 2015, 22:52 »
Yeah, that is right. In the early middlegame Uruk-Archers are really strong, especially because cavallary can´t beat them. With or without spear there, it doesn´t matter, because of slowing down the riders and the too low damage.
But that are midgame problems, not early game!
I admit, currently Mordor is very strong, especially because it is the only fraction which can recruit soldiers in the beginning of a match. But after a good orc production Mordor hasn´t any ressources for cirith ungol and so, how could Mordor recruit them?
When cirith ungol Uruks arrive, the enemy should also have some different ressource buildings and troops and if the enemy of mordor has some archers, the Uruks are dead in seconds.
They are definitly not OP. Only very strong if you doesn´t now how to counter.
Greetings, CynasFan

Sorry for my english, my german would be better ;) :D
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers