19. Apr 2024, 01:38 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Strategy Guide  (Gelesen 1710 mal)

Isaac632

• Thain des Auenlandes
Strategy Guide
« am: 28. Apr 2016, 23:22 »
Greetings, my friends!

I have become so fascinated by the Edain Mod, that I began to take notes as I played. Eventually, it turned into a sort of project that I believe some of you may be interested in. It's sort of a "Strategy Guide" thing that I have been working on, but it hasn't been properly organized into something as coherent as it could potentially be.

I have the attachment of the project below. If any of you who are interested in a collaboration on this project would like to contact me, my E-mail is Isaac632@gmail.com.

Thank you, and have a good day!

-Festus, the Red Wizard

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Strategy Guide
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Apr 2016, 23:35 »
You should do a .docx version of your guide. It's really more pleasant to read it with Word than with the Notepad :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Strategy Guide
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Apr 2016, 23:39 »
Isaac, there is no need (and it's against the rules) of posting twice the same thing. As I told you on ModDB, the Edain Strategy board is the appropriate place for your project.

I and Odysseus have already replied to your initial post and we gave you an advice. Just check your own thread out  ;)

This thread is closed.

--- LOCKED ---