28. Mär 2024, 12:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief General Ideas  (Gelesen 116444 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Brief General Ideas
« am: 24. Aug 2015, 00:41 »
In this thread, you can post small general suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Brief General Ideas
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Aug 2015, 00:51 »
Hey !
Why not change some of the icons of palantir abilities of heroes ? They are some i can barely recognize (the Knife of Aragorn by example)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Aug 2015, 16:39 »
Don't know is this already somewhere suggested, but I think it would be nice to use different sounds of horns from PJ movies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEClzllDVJo
This will of course complete experience in this game.
That Rhun's horn is something which would nicely fit to Rhun reinforcement summon power (currently in game that sound is sound of Harad's horn)
Also there are sound of horn of Erebor (maybe it is overlaped with other sounds there), could be used for some summoning spell or for rallying call sound maybe. :)
That Rohan horn in my opinion should be integrated to sound effect of Gondor's power "Rohan answers!".

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Aug 2015, 01:36 »
Don't know is this already somewhere suggested, but I think it would be nice to use different sounds of horns from PJ movies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEClzllDVJo
This will of course complete experience in this game.
That Rhun's horn is something which would nicely fit to Rhun reinforcement summon power (currently in game that sound is sound of Harad's horn)
Also there are sound of horn of Erebor (maybe it is overlaped with other sounds there), could be used for some summoning spell or for rallying call sound maybe. :)
That Rohan horn in my opinion should be integrated to sound effect of Gondor's power "Rohan answers!".

+1, good idea.

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #4 am: 28. Aug 2015, 11:24 »
That is a very good idea.  :) I may try to extract it, even though I'm not sure how to do it.

"That still only counts as one!"

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 28. Aug 2015, 11:32 »
Great idea. I would like to hear those horns in mod. 8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 28. Aug 2015, 15:56 »
I am all the way for those Horns it will be nice to have them ingame! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #7 am: 28. Aug 2015, 16:05 »
awesome idea crag lord

Darkslayer

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #8 am: 28. Aug 2015, 19:09 »
I have an idea: a White Council summon spell from the spellbook for Lorien or Rivendell (it would summon Gandalf, Saruman, and one of Galadriel or Elrond, depending on the faction).

Simple, but the White Council is one of my favorite things about The Hobbit movies so I'd love to see it integrated!

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #9 am: 28. Aug 2015, 20:06 »
But it won't be included, ET already said that. If you want to have all white council, try to make submod by your own. ;)

(If someone will do it, I'd like to use it too, that would be cool. So, go go programmers. :P )

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: 29. Aug 2015, 15:41 »
If you have experience, that would be great. :)
Try extraction of sounds from HD movie's files not this youtube's "crap". :P

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #11 am: 29. Aug 2015, 16:08 »
I have no experience in that.  [ugly]  :o
But I'll find out how to do it.

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #12 am: 1. Sep 2015, 13:42 »
So... I have googled it and eventually learned how to cut the audio from the video. It works just fine with every file ... but my LOTR movies.  8-| 8-| Actually I know why: those were given to me by a friend of mine and they are not exactly like the average downloads, they are a bit weird.

Anyway, I don't feel like downloading the three extended editions in HD. I hope someone else will try to cut these sounds...

EDIT: I worked directly from the video and got surprisingly good results.
Here are the sounds: https://soundcloud.com/meta-277234433
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Sep 2015, 14:48 von Adrigabbro »

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: 1. Sep 2015, 17:03 »
How can i downlaod the files? Could you load them to some free filehoster?
Thanks.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: 1. Sep 2015, 18:33 »
Mordor's horn is Rhun's horn?  xD