[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] General Suggestions

Brief General Ideas

(1/57) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can post small general suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.

Caronis:
Hey !
Why not change some of the icons of palantir abilities of heroes ? They are some i can barely recognize (the Knife of Aragorn by example)

CragLord:
Don't know is this already somewhere suggested, but I think it would be nice to use different sounds of horns from PJ movies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEClzllDVJo
This will of course complete experience in this game.
That Rhun's horn is something which would nicely fit to Rhun reinforcement summon power (currently in game that sound is sound of Harad's horn)
Also there are sound of horn of Erebor (maybe it is overlaped with other sounds there), could be used for some summoning spell or for rallying call sound maybe. :)
That Rohan horn in my opinion should be integrated to sound effect of Gondor's power "Rohan answers!".

korner:

--- Zitat von: CragLord am 27. Aug 2015, 16:39 ---Don't know is this already somewhere suggested, but I think it would be nice to use different sounds of horns from PJ movies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEClzllDVJo
This will of course complete experience in this game.
That Rhun's horn is something which would nicely fit to Rhun reinforcement summon power (currently in game that sound is sound of Harad's horn)
Also there are sound of horn of Erebor (maybe it is overlaped with other sounds there), could be used for some summoning spell or for rallying call sound maybe. :)
That Rohan horn in my opinion should be integrated to sound effect of Gondor's power "Rohan answers!".

--- Ende Zitat ---

+1, good idea.

Adrigabbro:
That is a very good idea.  :) I may try to extract it, even though I'm not sure how to do it.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln