16. Apr 2024, 19:57 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief General Ideas  (Gelesen 117675 mal)

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Brief General Ideas
« Antwort #165 am: 1. Jan 2017, 21:47 »
Maybe have Eomer's spear throw do especially high damage to monsters while Eowyn's is used to weaken heroes. I'm not sure about what wounding arrow could do... For the Bleed effect, that could be an effect of things like Blademaster (damage increasing abilities) or just as a passive for certain units (like Berserkers).

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #166 am: 7. Jan 2017, 18:25 »
Maybe have Eomer's spear throw do especially high damage to monsters while Eowyn's is used to weaken heroes. I'm not sure about what wounding arrow could do... For the Bleed effect, that could be an effect of things like Blademaster (damage increasing abilities) or just as a passive for certain units (like Berserkers).

In general i would like to see increased damage to building and monsters from this type of attacks . With upcoming siege update building become more vulnerable to attacks thats why i agree with you'r idea too . Wound arrow currently makes enemy monster run for some seconds from his target very useful ability imo.

Bleed effect could be similar to poison but the effect would lasts much longer and additonaly debuff enemy . Enemies with very sharp blades or powerful strikes , strong melee attacks  could use this type of additional effect to thier standart damage . Some ranged attack's could use this as addition to thier special abilities.

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #167 am: 7. Jan 2017, 19:07 »
Increased damage to monsters makes sense. Increased damage to buildings doesn't make sense. This is a spear or an arrow, not a hammer. The bleed ideas sound good though.

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #168 am: 9. Jan 2017, 16:51 »
Could it be possible to come back to the free command points for heroes in general? It's so frustrating when you're playing, a hero die and because some units have been healed you can't recruit your heroes anymore :(

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #169 am: 9. Jan 2017, 17:33 »
Heroes need CP else there will be problems with War of the Ring.

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #170 am: 9. Jan 2017, 18:57 »
Heroes need CP else there will be problems with War of the Ring.

mmh yes then it's a problem :/

and one command point ? ^^
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Jan 2017, 22:32 von lord_ellessar »

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
« Antwort #171 am: 10. Jan 2017, 11:33 »
Can we use the picture of Imladris Elf Lord from v3.8.1 for CaH elven lord's palantir? Because Veterans of Last Alliance is using for it and that is not looking good like there is no picture left to use.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/7/77/200403121648_Glorfindel.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100109151703

Also Glorfindel has better pictures for palantir. For example:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/d/df/Glorfindel_by_Magali_Villanueve.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130203125020

And Boromir palantir should change, there are brighter pictures for him.

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #172 am: 20. Jan 2017, 19:13 »
Hello dear Edain Team, I've not posted on these forums for a long time :D
I don't know if my proposition if worth starting its own thread, but now that you are overhauling sieges, would you consider "populating" the various camps ? Adding "slave" (I guess it's the correct term in the game) soldiers to the various buildings ? Of course it would require some balancing, but I thought it might be a nice addition to the game, it renders well in other BfME II mods.

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #173 am: 29. Jan 2017, 18:13 »
For most propositions I'm really asking myself: Why? 8-|
Is there anything wrong with monsters which can (only) be solved by giving them access to 10 levels? No? Then why would you change it?
Apart from that: There is something as an inflation in hit points. Furthermore, not a single Ent does currently level up, so immediately jumping from "none" to "maximum level" seems completely over-zealous.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

kmogon

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "They stole it from us ! My precious Curse them!"
« Antwort #174 am: 7. Feb 2017, 12:26 »
Hellow fellows !
I've come up with idea which was in my mind for long time and it is according to veteran units. I think that units with highter level aren't as valuable as they should be. Of course they get more health and damage but for me it's not enough to keep them alive when I can buy the new's one. So my idea is to implement some sort of passive power which would boost veterans units. More of them have power but on 2 level which can be reached by buying banners - I think about sth on 3 or 5 level. For example archers ( generally but there can be other powers for different factions ) could get passive power "veteran marksman" which would give them feg. 15% range and 15% faster fireing. Pikemen could get bonus to their damage against cavalry and so on... For every faction there can be specific bonuses - to armor for Gondor or to speed for Rohan.
I know that future patch will bring changes in formations and   speculations before it happens are probably pointless but I realy think that way could bring more strategically thinking in the game.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #175 am: 27. Feb 2017, 16:08 »
What would u guys say about to make debuffs being possible to as much as important as buffs ? For example when player is debuffed by some ability he can buff his troops by other ability provide leadership ex. heroes , spellbook and this way the effect of two abilities stack and both are effect are equally counted by game ? Some debuffs are really nasty but u can't buff ur troops until thier effect wear off or they are out of range .This way even more powerful debuffs wouldn't be a problem becouse u know u can by a little overcome some of thier bad effect adding ur own buff leadership .

Edit currently only Denethor have this function and his ability Blinded attack order

« Letzte Änderung: 27. Feb 2017, 16:13 von Slawek56703 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #176 am: 27. Feb 2017, 16:30 »
I don't really know if that could be feasible, but, conceptually speaking, I think that the purpose of this typology of features (I call it malus) is exactly the one of turning out to be a quite nasty hindrance to cope with. Just think about Mordor: it's quite imperative that they be compelled by necessity to make usage of such feature (Nazgûl, in particular), in order to make up for the faction's lack of heavy troops and upgrades; they thus rely on other types of possibilities, often connected with some magical/supernatural properties, which are really fitting in that environment. Only in this logic is everything eventually compensated.

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
« Antwort #177 am: 16. Mär 2017, 18:52 »
About the outposts, Mordor has Minas Morgul and Dol Guldor except itselfs. Also it is the most powerful faction in the mod. Simply Gondor is the real enemy of Mordor. So shouldn't Gondor have another outpost except Dol Amroth? This is related with Arnor also and Lindon and Imladris buildings in Arnor will put together if i understand correctly in that topic. And Amon Sul is being desinged. So Arnor has 2 outpost different. It is not clear but should i expect Gondor has Osgiliath or something like that? It is not spesific detailed but it seems something is going to change. I hope i think correctly. There is nothing explained about this and i wish to get an answer please.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #178 am: 16. Mär 2017, 19:22 »
I can't provide you with the ultimate answer, nor could I speak on behalf of the Edain Team in this context, but I can share my personal opinion: the fact that Mordor has many allies and 'detached divisions' at disposal symbolises the mighty status of Sauron's realm, alongside showing that the evil rule of the Dark Lord is pervasively spread in different parts of Middle-earth. It basically means that Mordor could virtually reach almost every corner of the continent, menacing all its enemies; this is an important aspect to consider.

The uniqueness of the faction thus relies on these premises. Premises that ought in fact to remain a proper quality of Mordor only.

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
« Antwort #179 am: 16. Mär 2017, 19:45 »
I see your point and Mordor's strategic and political position. There is no argue in that. But in the game it is so powerful. From the first game Gondor is naturally enemy of Mordor. But the implementation of this to the mod, after considering potentially Arnor's Elven buildings and Amon Sul outpost, Osgilliath is the best solution for it. Please do not think bad for me, i just do not have the patience.