19. Apr 2024, 05:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief General Ideas  (Gelesen 117885 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Brief General Ideas
« Antwort #45 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:49 »
Try taking a photo ofit with your phon and post it here trough some site!  [ugly]
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #46 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:52 »
or... you could just use scanner.  [ugly]

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #47 am: 8. Okt 2015, 21:47 »
Dain which site do you suggest...I have never done this before

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: 8. Okt 2015, 21:52 »
Postingimages

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #49 am: 8. Okt 2015, 21:53 »
It doesn't matter, choose first random host site. Just type in google "free image host" and click first link. ;)

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #50 am: 8. Okt 2015, 22:00 »

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #51 am: 8. Okt 2015, 22:03 »
The helmet would be iron hills helmet...gauntlets are the hoogs face with tusks

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #52 am: 8. Okt 2015, 22:05 »
Too small picture. Only some hawke-eyed mutant can see details. :P

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #53 am: 8. Okt 2015, 22:22 »
https://41.media.tumblr.com/e09ab786d9a973c3937878131063fd2b/tumblr_nvx4h76G5h1uib2mdo1_400.jpg I am no artist and this ain't a work of art but I think it has potential :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #54 am: 8. Okt 2015, 22:27 »
Sorry for the late reply but I use Imgur for pictures! :-)
As for the.Concept,hmm I will be honest it looks to colorful for my taste if you get what I mean! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #55 am: 9. Okt 2015, 07:27 »
Yeahh I realised that as well:)in total I think the team won't use it but there is a few designs in there the team may use...not that their hoing to but,the best part of that design is the helmet,LOL

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #56 am: 9. Okt 2015, 11:44 »
I well and truly believe that it ias time for the dwarves to get new armour...at least the gaurdians,the rest can stay the same,it dosn't have to be movie design but perhaps their own interpretation with movie insperation

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #57 am: 9. Okt 2015, 11:55 »
I well and truly believe that it ias time for the dwarves to get new armour...at least the gaurdians,the rest can stay the same,it dosn't have to be movie design but perhaps their own interpretation with movie insperation

If you look at the thread about a new possible film-based design for the Dwarves in the Dwarven Section, you will see that a lot has been said about possible proposals and compromises.

But, in the end, the final answer was very clear: the Edain Team has currently no interest in modifying all its 'graphical system' of the Dwarves, as it would involve a necessary general modification, and, most importantly, the majority of the people of MU has expressed its disaffection towards the Hobbit trilogy's design.
So, for now, there won't be any significant change about this matter  :)

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #58 am: 9. Okt 2015, 12:51 »
Thanks for the info,I just like want to say that it doesn't have to be the movie design...I am over that:)but they can design their own armour based on the movie

Sothat it fits in with their king dain's armor http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/members/1/762/761504/thumb_620x2000/10904426_445940672224644_4123242065774834123_o.1.jpg and this is a perfect example lord dain posted...I simply love it and honestly think that this armor is the heavy armor the dwarves of iron hills deserve https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9HxOVomc8A4/VNHKdm5VeyI/AAAAAAAAQgE/JbIp0vAPaaQ/w951-h761-no/artAndDesign2.jpg
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Okt 2015, 13:42 von ThorinIIoakenshield »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #59 am: 9. Okt 2015, 15:05 »

It still would be based on the films, and all these elements (the connection between Dáin and his soldiers and others) have already been accurately 'analysed' in that debate, trust me  [ugly]