28. Mär 2024, 23:50 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief General Ideas  (Gelesen 116483 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Brief General Ideas
« Antwort #15 am: 1. Sep 2015, 18:48 »
How can i downlaod the files? Could you load them to some free filehoster?
Thanks.
He must make them POSSIBLE  to download ,in other words to give his permission for people to download them and it is ready!:-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
« Antwort #16 am: 1. Sep 2015, 18:52 »
Zitat
Mordor's horn is Rhun's horn?

Well the Mordor horn is perfectly all right. Rhun's horn is just missing.
By the way I always wonder why there does not exist a gondorian horn in the movies at all.

One can download those files by special addon tools for internet explorer or Mozilla firefox as well. For example "direct downloader" or "download helper"
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 1. Sep 2015, 19:10 »
Mordor's horn is Rhun's horn?  xD
No, Rhun horn is here:
Rhun horn
You can find this horn in tracks section. ;)
https://soundcloud.com/meta-277234433/tracks

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 1. Sep 2015, 19:11 »
I wont install extra-programms to download this files. Load em up to a free filehoster, post the link in this thread and i will include some of them.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #19 am: 1. Sep 2015, 19:20 »
All he has to do is male a little settings change to his album and they will be downloadable! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #20 am: 1. Sep 2015, 21:38 »
I've now made all of them domwloadable. Tell me if something's wrong and I'll try to fix it.  ;)

By the way, the Rivendell horn is not really good. I may be able to get a better one.

"That still only counts as one!"

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 2. Sep 2015, 18:04 »
In my opinion all of them are good also Rivendell's one, just that rohan horn maybe sould last longer for 1 sec? :) xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #22 am: 2. Sep 2015, 22:04 »
Ok, speaking about war horns, I have an idea  :)

I cut the sound of the Mirkwood's horn from BOTFA, when Thranduil calls back his soldiers from Dale; the sound is almost identical to the one of DOS, when the Guards close the Gate of the Woodland Realm.

I think that it could be perfectly used in many ways, for an enhancing spell, or, better, a summoning spell for Mirkwood (since I assume that the Woodland Deers won't be available anymore in the Spellbook).

This horn is specifically the one of the Kingdom of Mirkwood, and it's rightly different from the one of Lothlórien.
If this horn will be included along with the 'current' one (via different spells in the Spellbook), the horn of the Galadhrim (if this spell has not been changed), I think that it will be an interesting and smart solution to mark the 'right difference' between the Golden Wood and the Woodland Realm, and their respective units  :)

https://soundcloud.com/diewalk-re/mirkwoods-horn

(I already made the track directly downloadable from SoundCloud, as all the other ones; the other tracks, though, of Galadriel, Elrond, Sauron, Smaug, Azog, Thranduil and Tauriel are already in the precious hands of FG15)  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Sep 2015, 22:07 von DieWalküre »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #23 am: 2. Sep 2015, 22:16 »
I agree with Walkure that Horn sounds awesome and is different from Lorien one as it should be,and I think it wi be nice and reasonable to use it somehow in Mirkwood Sub Faction being for Spell Summon or Hero Ability it should be used ! :-)

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #24 am: 3. Sep 2015, 00:36 »
Nice work for the horns !
May be the basic Good Horn could be used for a faction who doesn't have any horn (Ered Luin ?)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #25 am: 5. Sep 2015, 01:49 »
I agree with Walkure that Horn sounds awesome and is different from Lorien one as it should be,and I think it wi be nice and reasonable to use it somehow in Mirkwood Sub Faction being for Spell Summon or Hero Ability it should be used ! :-)

Yes, Dáin, the Mirkwood's Horn itself is specifically unique for this realm, and it should rightly be, I think, a part of it.

It might seem to be a small detail, but, in the end, I'm quite sure that it could turn out to be very significant (together with all the characteristic elements of the Woodland Realm)  ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #26 am: 5. Sep 2015, 02:14 »
awesome

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #27 am: 5. Sep 2015, 09:19 »
Here are the Horns I was able to cut!If someone likes them and wants them for something just tell me! :)
https://soundcloud.com/lord-dain-ironfoot/sets/lotr-and-hobbit-horn-sounds

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #28 am: 10. Sep 2015, 20:15 »
Hi, just a brief idea  :)

I think that it would be definitely better if Celeborn had his icon picture (the one at the bottom of the screen, with all the other heroes' ones) taken from this picture below, part of the final scene of the Grey Havens in ROTK.

I had this idea playing with the Elven Alliance Mod (a great Mod for BFME1), where Celeborn has exactly that icon picture.
I made a video some time ago, about this same Mod, with Celeborn, Galadriel and other heroes included; you can see, at the extreme right of the screen, the icon of Celeborn with this precise picture.

If nothing has been changed concerning this matter, Celeborn would still have his previous icon picture of the Edain Mod 3.8.1 (and probably before), which is not really bad, but I always felt that it 'lacks' something.
I sincerely think that the appearance of Celeborn in that precise scene (in the Grey Havens) is more evocative and graphically satisfying than all the other scenes of FOTR in which Celeborn has appeared.

What do you think?  :)

dgsgomes

• Pförtner von Bree
  • "If by my life or death I can protect you, I will"
« Antwort #29 am: 10. Sep 2015, 21:05 »
The photo looks very good. I support the idea.  :)