28. Mär 2024, 19:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief General Ideas  (Gelesen 116469 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Brief General Ideas
« Antwort #30 am: 11. Sep 2015, 16:17 »
I haven't played earlier version of mod, so I don't know about look of previous icon picture, but this one from Elven Mod is very nice. I like this idea! :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #31 am: 11. Sep 2015, 16:45 »
I haven't played earlier version of mod, so I don't know about look of previous icon picture, but this one from Elven Mod is very nice. I like this idea! :)

Thank you, Crag  :)

You can easily see the previous/current icon picture of Celeborn in this official video of the Edain Mod, specifically from 0:55 (next to the ones of Haldir and Galadriel); as I previously wrote, it's not necessarily bad, but, I think that it kind of lacks the realistic and 'LOTR trilogy' element that the icon pictures of the other heroes have, instead.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #32 am: 7. Okt 2015, 13:22 »
Hi there Edainers  [ugly]

I wanted to suggest to change the current CaH palantir for the Ranger Class since currently it is using the Ranger form of Aranarth as a Palantir! :) And I think it will be better if we find suitable replacment for it!

I suggest using this Old Brand Palantir if I am correct...

I think it is quite fiting for that kind of Hero and it wil lbe much better to have its own unique look! :)

greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 7. Okt 2015, 16:46 »
Yes,  you are right. I think this picture fits better, too.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #34 am: 7. Okt 2015, 17:09 »
Thank you,I am glad to be right for instance and do something good! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #35 am: 7. Okt 2015, 18:40 »
It's those little things in life that make it interesting   xD
Good one LordDainIronfoot  ;)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: 7. Okt 2015, 18:52 »
Our LordDainIronfoot has an eye for the detail! ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #37 am: 7. Okt 2015, 19:33 »
Thank you mate!I completely agree the small things make life not only more interesting but also worth it! :-)
Thank you Ea!;) I am really a man of the details ,to fault some times! [uglybunti]

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #38 am: 7. Okt 2015, 19:47 »
It's those little things in life that make it interesting   xD
Good one LordDainIronfoot  ;)

Our LordDainIronfoot has an eye for the detail! ;)

Without details, we would surely live in a darker World...
Dáin is the Sun that fills these Halls of suggestions with Light  ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #39 am: 7. Okt 2015, 19:58 »
Zitat
Posted by: LordDainIronfoot
« on: Today at 17:09 »
Thank you,I am glad to be right for instance and do something good! :-)
dain mate i think you always have a point  ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #40 am: 7. Okt 2015, 20:18 »
Now,now...you are just flattering me now guys!!I am glad to hear that that is how you think of me,but I am really just nothing special than someone who likes to go into unneeded details some time and enjoy this masterpiece called Edain Mod!:)
Still thanks to you all! :-)

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #41 am: 8. Okt 2015, 17:15 »
I love the iron hills helmet with the tail for murin...just want to suggest this http://heirsofdurin.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/a-dwarf-solider.png for the erebor gaurdians as their light or heavy armor

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #42 am: 8. Okt 2015, 17:18 »
I love that Helmet too it like it s made for Murin on purpose,really an great looking Helmet! :)

Now for that Armor while I must say I like it,I ahve suggest simillar thing 1-2years ago on ModDB but the Team said they will not use WETA Erebor Armor for Regular Erebor Soldiers but only forthe Veterans and this differs only in Color!But We have to hear the Team's own opinion on that though! :)

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #43 am: 8. Okt 2015, 17:41 »
I would say that should they give him that helmet...they would have to revamp the whole armor....dain it is kind of tough,king dain is now the only modern iron hills unit...the athor almost don't fit in with him?

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #44 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:29 »
I have designed a iron hills elite soldier armor...since they don't want beta workshop armor,I just don't know how to upload it...from paper to here