[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Map Suggestions

Brief Map Ideas

(1/8) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can post small map suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new map, a new thread might be more appropriate.

Caronis:
I always like the Tower defence map, especialy the Spiral's one, and with Edain Mod i'm sure it's possible to make great things ! I mean, it could be fun ^^

Glemli:
When I play the map Aldburg it isn't possible to buy Horseman Shields and Firearrows for the units, is this normal?

Julio229:
Hello! I think it would be cool to have some special features in certain maps, for example, making Gondor's Fiefdom troops recruitable in certain maps like Belfalas and Anfalas, or making Haradrims and Easterlings recruitable in Rhûn or Harad, Beorn and his people recruitable in Carrock with Dwarves, or maybe even as creeps for evil factions... These would be just examples of what could be done in some maps, to help making new strategies for different maps... What do you think? I hope you like this suggestion!

hoho96:

--- Zitat von: Glemli am  8. Okt 2015, 16:09 ---When I play the map Aldburg it isn't possible to buy Horseman Shields and Firearrows for the units, is this normal?

--- Ende Zitat ---
This is not the place for bug reports you know. Please refer to the respective board.
thank you.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln