[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Gondor Suggestions

Brief Gondor Ideas

(1/41) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can post small Gondor suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.

LordDainIronfoot:
I think that it will be nice if Arnor Soldiers have their Capes like in the Prologue of The Fellowship !!It will make them look more Noble sonce they are Numenorians,the Noblest of Race of man! :-)

FG15:
Some differences between the soldiers of Arnor in the mod and those seen in the movie are intended, to symbolize that Arnor has develloped since that time. Just to throw in that piece of information.

LordDainIronfoot:
Oh I see then! :-) Thank you for the answer FG15 and for the spared time! :-)

bookworm1138:
i think it would be a good idea to give the soldiers from the Southern Fiefdoms unique voices. like i'm not sure for the Spearmen or Lossarnach Axemen, but the Ringlo Vale Swordsmen and the Morthond Archers could have the voices of the Gondor Swordsman and Rohan Archer from War of the Ring (the Rohan Archer in that game used most of the same sound-sets for their version of Faramir, even saying "For Gondor!" when he attacks)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln