28. Mär 2024, 13:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Gondor Ideas  (Gelesen 82365 mal)

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Brief Gondor Ideas
« Antwort #120 am: 2. Sep 2016, 00:09 »
Hey Edain Team i have idea make Gandalf Istari Light ability more useful and make  frighten his enemies Gandalf White/Blessed becouse as we know from ROTK movie Gandalf use that against Nazgul and they were running .
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Okt 2016, 01:31 von Slawek56703 »

Bogdan Hmel

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #121 am: 2. Sep 2016, 01:51 »
Good Idea :)

Aragorn_Frodo

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Have No Fear, ARAGORN_FRODO Is Here!
« Antwort #122 am: 7. Sep 2016, 16:46 »
Is it possible that when you revive Aragorn and he is higher than rank 4, that instead of having to click the power to upgrade him up to 4 times, instead he just goes to the highest rank possible the first time you click the power? This could save time.

DaGeggo

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
  • A subba Sach!
« Antwort #123 am: 7. Sep 2016, 17:14 »
+1

Geh nun und stirb auf die Weise, die dir die beste deucht.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #124 am: 2. Okt 2016, 19:52 »
How about replacing Horn of Gondor (spellbook) vanilla sound with Boromir horn sound ? The vanilla one dont fits Edain Mod and it's actually NOT A HORN SOUND
It shouldn't be hard cause u had evrything in game and Boromir horn sounds far better than this vanilla something

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #125 am: 2. Okt 2016, 20:24 »
How about replacing Horn of Gondor (spellbook) vanilla sound with Boromir horn sound ? The vanilla one dont fits Edain Mod and it's actually NOT A HORN SOUND
It shouldn't be hard cause u had evrything in game and Boromir horn sounds far better than this vanilla something
+1

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #126 am: 2. Okt 2016, 20:32 »
It shouldn't be hard cause u had evrything in game and Boromir horn sounds far better than this vanilla something.

But this means that Boromir's horn, the hero's most recognisable ability from BFME1, wouldn't have a unique sound anymore, and the sound was exactly one of the elements which make it really iconic and unique.

No one nonetheless denies you the possibility to correct what you consider flawed at the moment. Some horn spells have been overhauled in the past and perfected—in accordance to proposals from the Community—for what concerns both graphical and sound aspects. If you're willing to propose a possible improvement, I thus recommend you try to come up with something a bit more innovative (that is, proposing yourself a totally new sound or a new icon-picture).

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #127 am: 11. Okt 2016, 18:20 »
I have idea for Aragorn how about if his Blade Master ability instead increashing damage has 2 attacks ? When he attacks it looks like he made 2 attacks i thinks its better than increashing damage an armor . So in short :
  • When aragorn turn Blade Master he has one attack (one with little delay)
  • Aragorn gets bigger aoe but lose his armor boost

Garlodur

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • In Moria, in Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #128 am: 12. Okt 2016, 13:41 »
Attacks in that sense only have one animation, so only once damage can be attributed to the target. I believe this is accurately dealt with in Aragorn as he deals splash damage (damaging multiple targets in one attack), but I am not sure if this is with Blade Master activated or not.
Regarding the armour boost, I think this makes him the hero-killer his role prescribes. With a damage and armour boost he is a deadly opponent for all heroes, including other hero-killers.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #129 am: 12. Okt 2016, 18:52 »
Attacks in that sense only have one animation, so only once damage can be attributed to the target. I believe this is accurately dealt with in Aragorn as he deals splash damage (damaging multiple targets in one attack), but I am not sure if this is with Blade Master activated or not.
Regarding the armour boost, I think this makes him the hero-killer his role prescribes. With a damage and armour boost he is a deadly opponent for all heroes, including other hero-killers.

Armor bonus can stay but i wanted to say a little more about Aragorn animation when u activate Blade Master .Aragorn swing his sword from left to right and from right to left.It looks like 2 attacks at one but the second with little delay .Gimli has something similar when u activate Slayer. My idea is to make first swing dealing damage and second swing deal this some damage but with very short delay instead of 60% damage . His armor can stay Aragorn Aoe when he using Blade Master should be only small imo . His normal attack dont need this but in Blade Master mode when he destroy multiple enemies at once  after they are clumped in practically non existing how they name that in game "radius range" .

Zitat

« Letzte Änderung: 2. Feb 2017, 16:27 von Slawek56703 »

lahe95

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #130 am: 14. Okt 2016, 13:47 »
Why was Gandalf the Corrupted level 5 ability "Gandalf's Words" Black Speech of Mordor, which he said in the extended cut of the first LOTR film in Council of Elrond scene ,replaced with "You shall not pass!"? Was there a reason for it? I really liked the Black Speech and it suited perfectly!!

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #131 am: 14. Okt 2016, 16:01 »
Why was Gandalf the Corrupted level 5 ability "Gandalf's Words" Black Speech of Mordor, which he said in the extended cut of the first LOTR film in Council of Elrond scene ,replaced with "You shall not pass!"? Was there a reason for it? I really liked the Black Speech and it suited perfectly!!
Yeah, i was wondering about that too. And it would be more logical to add the sound of "You shall not pass!" to Gandalf's lvl 10 ability Word of Power.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #132 am: 14. Okt 2016, 16:50 »

Completely agree with you. :)
+1

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #133 am: 16. Okt 2016, 16:18 »
Hey guys i have some idea concerning Gandalf in faction Gondor. As we know Gandalf directly do not fight for Gondor openly unitil he become Gandlaf the White. So how about we couldnt recruit Gandalf in start as Gandalf the Grey but player need spell from Spellbook Gandalf the White to recruit Gandalf in his White form .I find this as very good compromise and Gandalf will be unique. Gandalf Grey in Arnor and Gondor get him in his White form .What do you think ?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #134 am: 16. Okt 2016, 17:39 »
Hey guys i have some idea concerning Gandalf in faction Gondor. As we know Gandalf directly do not fight for Gondor openly unitil he become Gandlaf the White. So how about we couldnt recruit Gandalf in start as Gandalf the Grey but player need spell from Spellbook Gandalf the White to recruit Gandalf in his White form.

I don't agree with this proposal. There are some arguments against. First of all, Gandalf the Grey is a fundamental character in the Third Age and in the War of the Ring equally; depriving Gondor, a faction predominantly set in the LOTR timeline, of a hero of that kind would be completely wrong and really disruptive for the faction's mechanics and conceptual variety. If we consider similar reasons, Gandalf the Grey is maybe the most iconic and recognisable hero of BFME1, and it would thus be quite unacceptable should Gondor (one of the four initial factions of the series) lose him in any way.

Another aspect. Gandalf the Grey is already enough detached from the other elements of Gondor: he's neither bound to some mechanics, nor is he represented as a military commander. I believe his current characterisation gives well the sense of him being the wandering pilgrim/wizard he actually is, before he's eventually brought back to life as Gandalf the White and appointed to be the guide of the Free People against Sauron.