28. Mär 2024, 13:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Gondor Ideas  (Gelesen 82367 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: Brief Gondor Ideas
« Antwort #30 am: 5. Okt 2015, 18:58 »
Nice!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: 5. Okt 2015, 19:30 »
I am glad you like it.  ;)

Crimson King

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #32 am: 18. Nov 2015, 12:38 »
Hey guys, just suggesting a new artwork for the "gandalf the black" palantir. Because the current one just looks like he dyed his hair and beard black, and while it is more sinister, I don't get the feel he's been corrupted by the One Ring.

as an alternative, for example, I found this one in deviantart

a new model for the in-game look would also be fitting, but as that might be too much work, I don't know.

Cheers,
Crimson K.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 18. Nov 2015, 12:49 »
Sorry, but a 100% No.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #34 am: 18. Nov 2015, 14:25 »
agree with Ealendril

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #35 am: 4. Dez 2015, 20:40 »
Just a little observation: shouldn't Beregond be able to switch between a spear and a sword instead of a bow? After all he is a Guard of the Citadel, they should be alike.

"That still only counts as one!"

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #36 am: 4. Dez 2015, 23:04 »
In bow-mode he uses a sword to fight in melee. At least it used to be like that iirc.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #37 am: 4. Dez 2015, 23:06 »
He still does on my end. Should also be the case on your ends, I think :).
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Spacetyrant93

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #38 am: 20. Dez 2015, 17:51 »
Greetings everyone.
I just wanted to point out a small fact about Gandalf the Black. When using his 'Black Speech' (or a similar name) ability, he screams 'You shall not pass!'. While epic, the name itself of the ability, as the text of it, claim that he speaks the Black Speech, uttering the words of the ring. In the previous version of the game, he did do it, and it was epic to see the skies darken under his dreadful words. Why change it to 'you shall not pass'? Epic, true, but...kinda out of place.

So, what I say is to put the old black speech audio back.
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Dez 2015, 14:58 von Spacetyrant93 »

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #39 am: 21. Dez 2015, 17:25 »
Greetings everyone.
I just wanted to point out a small fact about Gandalf the Black. When using his 'Black Speech' (or a similar name) ability, he screams 'You shall not pass!'. While epic, the name itself of the ability, as the text of it, claim that he speaks the Black Speech, uttering the words of the ring. In the previous version of the game, he did do it, and it was epic to see the skies darken under his dreadful words. Why change it to 'you shall not pass'? Epic, true, but...kinda out of place.

Hello! A small suggestion about Gandalf the White spellbook power. I think that it should cost more power points, because Gandalf most of his life spent as Grey wizard. The 2pp spell doesn't allow you to have him Grey for a long time, what means that you can get Gandalf the Corrupted (Grey with the ring) rarely. If you remember he lived in Middle - Earth for thousands of years as Grey wizard and only a half year or so before the departure to Undying lands he turned white. So i think that this spell should cost 6pp and he should be special for Gondor. It could be switched with the spell "Cloud Break" So, what do you think about it? ;)

Hey guys, just suggesting a new artwork for the "gandalf the black" palantir. Because the current one just looks like he dyed his hair and beard black, and while it is more sinister, I don't get the feel he's been corrupted by the One Ring.

as an alternative, for example, I found this one in deviantart

a new model for the in-game look would also be fitting, but as that might be too much work, I don't know.

Cheers,
Crimson K.

I think that this one would be better

Nice. I like it! ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Dez 2015, 13:55 von Ealendril »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #40 am: 27. Dez 2015, 13:55 »
i agree about the 6 PP suggestion and have you seen my suggestion about gandalf ??? http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32036.0.html

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #41 am: 27. Dez 2015, 14:13 »
i agree about the 6 PP suggestion and have you seen my suggestion about gandalf ??? http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32036.0.html

I read your suggestion - it's fine. But I think that if we want gandalfs abilities change when turning white, we should learn more about his history, the centuries he spent walking around middle earth and propose different abilities. I think that one of his "grey" abilities should be connected to elves (for example - Lembas bread) because he spent much time learning from them and teaching them. Or one spell could be called "The Wanderer" that allows him to become invisible for a short time as he did multiple times in "The hobbit".
And one more came to my mind - ability called "Counter-spell" that could be used on units. This ability would reduce magic spell effect cast on units.
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Dez 2015, 14:29 von TheWhiteGandalf »

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #42 am: 1. Jan 2016, 23:56 »
Could the Axemen of Lossarnach's ability Splintering Axe Blow also affect Ents in addition to buildings?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #43 am: 8. Jan 2016, 01:02 »
Hello !

I think the units of the Gondor are very numerous and interesting. That would be cool to added the new units and also if is possible retextured the helmet and the face of the Tower Guarde :

The Archers of the Citadel:
http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/600x620/99061464052_CitadelGuardArchersNEW01.jpg

The soldiers of Osgiliath:
http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/600x620/99061464110_OsgiliathVeteransNEW01.jpg

An example of the tower guard helmet in the botta mod
http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/21/20792/towerg.jpg
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Jan 2016, 01:09 von Glorfindel23 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #44 am: 8. Jan 2016, 01:10 »
I think that the Tower Guards will probably be indeed reworked.

Check out this presentation by our skilled magickoala in the Showcase section.
You might surely like it  ;)

http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32320.msg422519.html#msg422519