25. Apr 2024, 05:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Gondor Ideas  (Gelesen 83550 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: Brief Gondor Ideas
« Antwort #75 am: 21. Mär 2016, 10:34 »
No, the same issue wont apply. But we dont want to change his concept. Its unique and fits very well for Denethor.

YeshuaEnthusiast

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #76 am: 28. Mär 2016, 01:29 »
True, but then you maintain the limitation to one individual...

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #77 am: 22. Apr 2016, 13:46 »
S I've noticed that the Signal Fires have been changed pretty heavily in 4.3.  I really like the new system, but I think that, if possible, it should allow you to choose what Units you will get from it, because right now it seems to be completely random.  I don't think that this would be unbalanced, becuase no unit is really much better then the others.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #78 am: 24. Apr 2016, 20:12 »

Agree, if that is possible.
My support to this suggestion. :)

Regards,
CragLord

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #79 am: 24. Apr 2016, 20:27 »
S I've noticed that the Signal Fires have been changed pretty heavily in 4.3.  I really like the new system, but I think that, if possible, it should allow you to choose what Units you will get from it, because right now it seems to be completely random.  I don't think that this would be unbalanced, becuase no unit is really much better then the others.

I support this suggestion. Hopefully it's possible. Like a system where you select which unit spawn and depending on the number of units you picked to spawn it takes more or less time maybe?
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Hamanathnath

« Antwort #80 am: 24. Apr 2016, 23:09 »
Well I was thinking more along the lines of when you click on the Signal Fire, you would have the choice to pick 1 (or 2 if you have the Spellbook power) of the 4 units, and it will spawn that unit every 3 minutes, unless of course you change the unit you want.  Other then that, the Signal Fire would stay the same as it is now. 

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #81 am: 25. Apr 2016, 09:56 »
That's not possible with the current system.

Hamanathnath

« Antwort #82 am: 5. Mai 2016, 15:47 »
I know I said I really like the New system for the signal fire, but the more I've been using it, the less useful I've found it.  It costs too much for giving a random units every 3 minutes.  Getting Farms seems like just a better idea. 

I know that with the new system, my last idea for for the Signal Fires was impossible.  So I would like to make a new suggestion.

So the Signal fire would allow you to "Train" the 4 different units. Once you click on a unit, it will have a timer for training, similar to how units from a barracks are trained, but on a loop until you deselect it.  Of course, the unit will be free, take 3 minutes to Train (though this may need to be lowered a bit), and spawn once that timer is up.  The units, if possible, wouldn't come out of the Signal Fire like it was a barracks, but just spawn next to it, similar to the Horses at the Dwarven Travel Camp.

Once you get the Spellbook Power for the Signal Fire, It will allow you to get 2 units at once.  But let's say you click to get a new unit while the one you were already getting was halfway done training.  They would both not spawn at the same time, but stick to their own timers.  This would make sense because units from different parts of Gondor wouldn't get to their destination in the same amount of time, unless specifically led to do that, which they are not.

Is this possible?

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #83 am: 9. Mai 2016, 12:26 »
Zitat
Is this possible?
No.

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #84 am: 10. Mai 2016, 00:51 »
This isn't a suggestion more than it is a question, but I think it fits here.

What is Edain Team's stance towards Damrod in the mod? I think Damrod could be in the Ithilien subfaction in some way.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #85 am: 10. Mai 2016, 11:49 »
We think that he isn't important enough and Gondor has already a sufficient number of heroes.

Tirano

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #86 am: 25. Mai 2016, 02:22 »
it would be really nice that pippin and merry have they upgraded like aragon upgrade so they can get a extra ability... i think the extra abiliyy may be a pasive who make strong the hero who are riding with... like when are in a horse wit Gandalft or Eowyn the heros get a bonus of defence ("corage for our fiend").

Idrial12

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #87 am: 28. Mai 2016, 11:14 »
it would be really nice that pippin and merry have they upgraded like aragon upgrade so they can get a extra ability... i think the extra abiliyy may be a pasive who make strong the hero who are riding with... like when are in a horse wit Gandalft or Eowyn the heros get a bonus of defence ("corage for our fiend").

I agree. They should give a small buff or also attack units or something like that
Viele Frauen wissen nicht, was sie wollen, aber sie sind fest entschlossen, es zu bekommen.

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #88 am: 28. Mai 2016, 14:34 »
Zitat
...or also attack units or something like that
They do this already at the moment.

Idrial12

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #89 am: 29. Mai 2016, 19:44 »
Oh I am sorry. I did not notice that
Viele Frauen wissen nicht, was sie wollen, aber sie sind fest entschlossen, es zu bekommen.