19. Mär 2024, 11:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Mordor Suggestions  (Gelesen 87465 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Brief Mordor Suggestions
« am: 24. Aug 2015, 00:44 »
In this thread, you can post small Mordor suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Brief Mordor Suggestions
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Aug 2015, 04:15 »
i think sauron should have a giant vampire bat form and when he is changing to his fire form his palantir photo should look like this

i think sauron can use a new palantir photo when he transforms into a werewolf
what do you say ???
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 10:37 von Gnomi »

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Aug 2015, 10:32 »
Edit your comment next time instead of double posting.

I like your first picture (fire form) but I'm not fond on the second one. As for the bat form, the team is unable to do so if I recall correctly. (or simply too much work because there is no model like this already existing)

"That still only counts as one!"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 24. Aug 2015, 14:40 »
they can work on the fell beast model

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:11 »
i think sauron should have a giant vampire bat form and when he is changing to his fire form his palantir photo should look like this

As I have already told you in another thread, Gray, the current Vampire concept of Sauron should certainly be changed, but it's still lore accurate as it is now, as Tolkien described it as a generic 'Giant Bat', thus leaving us open and wide spaces of speculation  :)
This is the picture of the appearance of Thuringwethil the Maia (a Vampire, servant of Sauron in the First Age) according to Ted Nasmith; even if the picture technically shows Lúthien, magically disguised as the evil Maia, it nonetheless is an interesting and reliable representation (closed to the current one)  ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #5 am: 24. Aug 2015, 18:13 »
see she s almost big as the wolf ok if not a giant bat then the swarm of slightly bigger they look like normal bats and he can use a one of those for palantir photos what do you say ???

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 24. Aug 2015, 18:35 »
see she s almost big as the wolf ok if not a giant bat then the swarm of slightly bigger they look like normal bats and he can use a one of those for palantir photos what do you say ???

I think that the first one would be the most suitable one, among all the others, focused only on the central bat, obviously.
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 18:38 von DieWalküre »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #7 am: 24. Aug 2015, 19:27 »
yep i think the first one is the best too

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #8 am: 10. Sep 2015, 22:20 »
Hello ! I really don't like the Dol Guldur armors, they're really to much shiny, is it possible to make they more... dusty ? Thanks :D

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #9 am: 28. Sep 2015, 22:56 »
Hello guys , i have a small suggestion. Can you please add palantir picture , as a passive power , which will say samothing about their usefullnes againsts buidings. Just like you did with dwarven travel camp in 4.1 :) And maybe change their palantir picture so it isť always the same as others easterlings. Good luck with patch 4.2 :)
http://abload.de/image.php?img=sshot0018hhb0e.png

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: 28. Sep 2015, 22:59 »
Yes, great idea.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 2. Okt 2015, 22:30 »
I have also noticed that Gorbag's greed ability have visual effect on hero (he became red skin), but don't have visual bonus of gained gold. So maybe this could be nice to add, with every hit on building to pomp up simbol +10 (something similar with wildmen's pillage ability)? :P
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2015, 22:41 von CragLord »

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: 2. Okt 2015, 23:35 »
Sorry, but this cant be implemented. Its a different system then the one from the wildmen's pillage.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: 3. Okt 2015, 00:42 »
Ok Ea, thanks for fast reply. :) 
Played with Mordor, noticed that there is no this visual effect, thought it is bug, then saw there is change on resources counter, so got this idea. xD
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Okt 2015, 00:57 von CragLord »

denny31x

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #14 am: 4. Okt 2015, 06:10 »
Are sauron skill foul vitality really heal 50% of his current health?