28. Apr 2024, 17:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Mordor Suggestions  (Gelesen 89285 mal)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Re: Brief Mordor Suggestions
« Antwort #120 am: 16. Okt 2016, 19:53 »
That would probably be a clusterf*ck and a pain to balance, if not impossible.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #121 am: 19. Okt 2016, 11:40 »
I have a suggestion. It's about the wraith, when we kill someone with a morgul blade.
You should indicate somewhere that they can revive in the Morgul's Fortress.
It's indicated in Sauron's powers for building but I think it's not that obvious.

Add a little annotation with the grey button for white wraith should be fine I think.
(I don't know if I'm clear :D )

lahe95

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #122 am: 5. Nov 2016, 09:01 »
I think you should do the same thing with Gorbag and Shagrat as you did with Rumil and Orophin. I know you can summon one of them with a skill but I would love to see them as two separate heroes summoned at the same time just like Rumil and Orophin.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #123 am: 5. Nov 2016, 15:18 »
I think you should do the same thing with Gorbag and Shagrat as you did with Rumil and Orophin. I know you can summon one of them with a skill but I would love to see them as two separate heroes summoned at the same time just like Rumil and Orophin.
And then Rumil&Orophin summon won't be unique in the mod...

Trondheim9

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.
« Antwort #124 am: 18. Dez 2016, 21:49 »
I had an idea about Grond.  In the Return of the King movie, as Grond comes up to the gates of Minas Tirith, all the orcs chant its name and appear to be inspired by its presence.  In Edain Mod Grond doesn't have any abilities or anything, so what if it gave a small fearless and leadership bonus to nearby orcs (nothing too fancy, a +15% or +20% attack bonus or something)?  I think this could make it more interesting since Grond is basically a hero siege unit.  Just a small thought.

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #125 am: 18. Dez 2016, 21:59 »
Oehh I like it, a small but effective suggestion. It makes Grond even more like a hero worthy to be a last tier spell, and less like just a nuclear battering ram :). I agree.

-DJANGO-

• Balins Schriftführer
  • I might play Unchained!
« Antwort #126 am: 18. Dez 2016, 22:10 »
+1 for Grond
- THE EAGLES ARE COMING -

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #127 am: 18. Dez 2016, 22:19 »
Grond was named after the Hammer of the Underworld held by Morgoth. It's thus logical to infer that Grond of the Third Age might have a very strong symbolical meaning for all evil forces, just like Morgoth himself was worshipped as the ancestor of the Evil itself. Furthermore, in the EE of ROTK, the arrival of that siege machine does have a great impact on the Orcs' morale. I agree with this proposal. Green light from me.

+1 for Grond

It seems that today is the day of brief suggestions related to the Land of Shadow  :P

DaGeggo

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
  • A subba Sach!
« Antwort #128 am: 18. Dez 2016, 22:44 »
+1

Geh nun und stirb auf die Weise, die dir die beste deucht.

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #129 am: 18. Dez 2016, 23:16 »
From an atmospheric point I like it and from a balance point of view, I really can't see this screwing over anything. Thus: +1

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #130 am: 19. Dez 2016, 01:10 »
I had an idea about Grond.  In the Return of the King movie, as Grond comes up to the gates of Minas Tirith, all the orcs chant its name and appear to be inspired by its presence.  In Edain Mod Grond doesn't have any abilities or anything, so what if it gave a small fearless and leadership bonus to nearby orcs (nothing too fancy, a +15% or +20% attack bonus or something)?  I think this could make it more interesting since Grond is basically a hero siege unit.  Just a small thought.
Completely agree.  Great idea.  +1

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #131 am: 19. Dez 2016, 03:31 »
+1
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #132 am: 19. Dez 2016, 04:10 »
GROND! GROND! GROND! GROND!
(As you may have noted, I support that idea)

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #133 am: 19. Dez 2016, 11:39 »
+1

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #134 am: 22. Dez 2016, 15:25 »
"Grond will breach it... and buff our troops" -Gothmog :P
+1
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/