19. Mär 2024, 09:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Mordor Suggestions  (Gelesen 87460 mal)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Brief Mordor Suggestions
« Antwort #15 am: 4. Okt 2015, 08:12 »
Yes it does. Why ? You've noticed anything? ?

denny31x

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #16 am: 4. Okt 2015, 08:43 »
I don't know its bit different than 3.8.1 version but still cool
Oh ya,the 5 nazgul hero maybe they can get their own armor like in hobbit 3 all of them get their own unique armor

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 4. Okt 2015, 09:04 »
the 5 nazgul hero maybe they can get their own armor like in hobbit 3 all of them get their own unique armor

Surely. xD

But for now is ET satisfied with their current design.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #18 am: 4. Okt 2015, 10:34 »
i rly love those armors

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #19 am: 4. Okt 2015, 14:36 »
Only Khamul got his bofa armor. The other two most likely not. I find Edain's current designs a bit more sensible.  And the WitchKing 100% WON'T get bofa armor.
It always bothered me how they striped the Nazguls of their special aura in lotr. I mean why would they have armor if they're not gonna wear it during WotR!
I view Edain's design as influenced by the WitchKing's wotr armor; the Nazgul is just wearing a helmet -a crown- to create a more imposing war figure. However look at the WitchKing and the other Nazguls with armor, you dont really have a whole head to toes armor. You still have the feeling of those shadowy black robes with powerful faceless beings inside them. Bofa armors were like giving a face to the faceless and demystifying it's magic.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #20 am: 4. Okt 2015, 20:15 »
i think they are unique and should be in the game only for the dark marshal and shadow lord , The Witch king dose not need a change !!!! he s the best as he is now

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #21 am: 24. Okt 2015, 22:32 »
Could Mumakils get Haradrim archers as an upgrade?
I'm also thinking that upgrade could unlock the upgrade for fire arrows and/or banner carrier for the archers on the mumakil.

It's a quick addition that would allow to get rid of the mount ability and avoid having to implement troops that can mount a mumakil and shoot.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #22 am: 25. Okt 2015, 01:21 »
I concur. Mumakill are not really what they should be right now, in my opinion. Haradrim Archers or Spear Throwers would be a nice addition and give them some light form of defense against Pikemen.

I see a couple of ways to do it, but I think the most reasonable way would be to give the Mumakill archers either by default or by influencing Tribute Camps with Sauron.

Perhaps, if we were to give the Return of the King some credit, it might be a nice feature to  have it start with archers and perhaps they would be upgraded to Spear Throwers when the Tribute Camp is influenced.

Nonetheless, the fewer Harad and Easterling units we give Mordor, the more possibilities we have to play with for a (very possible) future Haradrim/Easterling/Khand/Evil Men faction :P.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Okt 2015, 01:27 von Odysseus »
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #23 am: 25. Okt 2015, 01:22 »
You can do Ork- and Uruk Archers on it, so it is very strong against pikesman and other units :)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #24 am: 4. Nov 2015, 10:44 »
This is a suggestion for Grond if needs of improving it ever came. It is clearly mentionned in the book that Grond has be enchanted by the Witch-King. I suggest that Grond be given the ability to weaken an enemy structure's defense on the first hit leaving it more vulnerable. This suggestion is only if the need for an buff is required as off now Grond is pretty good apart from maneuverability.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

goat stealer

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #25 am: 4. Nov 2015, 18:39 »
This might have been suggested a few times before but here goes anyway: What if you could choose to equip trolls with with armor of two different styles, in which you could either give it Dol Guldur armor or Minas Morgul armor. I feel like it would be a nice touch and complimentary to the Guldur or Morgul orcs even if the differences would be purely aesthetic, however it would also be cool if the trolls had differing stats that were similar to the differences between the orcs. (Guldur trolls deal more damage but Morgul trolls are more resilient)

Speaking of trolls, I'd love it if we could purchase spiked clubs for the unarmored trolls or allow them to uproot trees and throw rocks again. Mordor doesn't really need this but it would be nice if the trolls could not be restricted to their hands without having to have Sauron on the field.
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Nov 2015, 18:50 von goat stealer »

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #26 am: 4. Nov 2015, 19:20 »
I'm in favor of this idea. The Dol Guldur Trolls look very good and deserve a place in the mod imo. And I'm also in favor of allowing the Trolls to pick up a spiked club or throw stones.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #27 am: 4. Nov 2015, 20:28 »
I too think it will give a nice touch of uniqueness and help differentiate the Trolls,from where they come! :-)
And the Spiked Clubs will be like compensation for the Lack.of Armor by dealing more DMG being Spiked ! :-)
Also it can interesting if the Trolls depending on.where they come from to have Strengths against some things and other Trolls against other things like Unit,Buildings,Heroes and etc,! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #28 am: 4. Nov 2015, 20:41 »
I'm entirely against this suggestion.
Mordor trolls are already probably the unit with the worst control in the entire game due to their many different command sets, spells and upgrades. Diversifying them even more would just make it impossible to ever use their spells. If it was just for an random optical change I could get along with it, but not for a seperate choice. However even then it's in my opinion not worth the time because I like the old armor more -therefore for me it would result in doing work in order to downgrade something. ;)

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Nov 2015, 20:44 von Melkor Bauglir »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: 4. Nov 2015, 21:06 »
Maybe those Dol Guldur troll's skin (model) could be somehow included in MM/Gundabad faction via Power Menu?
I think Trienty suggested something similar here: Link