19. Apr 2024, 23:38 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Mordor Suggestions  (Gelesen 88467 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Brief Mordor Suggestions
« Antwort #60 am: 11. Nov 2015, 13:12 »
It seems that I and hoho96 made two opposed statements  [uglybunti]

I think that this discussion rightly fits to the Sounds thread, being it not related to conceptual matters like abilities, models, lore accuracy and other ones of that kind.
But, it's also true that the topic was also starting to go beyond the borders of a sound suggestion, involving also the gameplay and the lore.

So, if this debate really widens too much and turns into a conceptual proposal, (Palland)Raschi can easily start a thread in the Mordor Section as our hoho96 suggested  :)

P.S. Being hoho96 the main English Moderator, and having a flaming sword in his hand, I think that he theoretically has the last word among the other English Moderators (only me, in simple words  :D8-)

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #61 am: 20. Dez 2015, 23:20 »
Hello! I have a visual suggestion for mordor. I think, that the picture of the first spell of sauron (forgot its name) must be changed (when he gets the ring). It's because now this passive spell has the same picture as "the extension of power".  I think, that Sauron's passive ability should look like this: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/2/2e/Sauronringpic2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070520233418

So what do you think?

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #62 am: 21. Dez 2015, 04:45 »
agree

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #63 am: 21. Dez 2015, 14:51 »

That is indeed nice suggestion concerning changing look of palantir button of passive ability "Lord of Mordor".
I would also like to see different one from "Extension of Power".
Concerning picture you proposed, I find it more correlated to some ability of power which requires usage of one ring (Like for example ability "Master Ring").
I personaly think that it is nice suggestion concerning your picture, but for this passive "Lord of Mordor" I would like more to see some picture with Sauron,
for example this one, where we see his domination over his servants:

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_1600,w_2560/t_mp_quality/ngbsnlejolhk2tpxyqfa/4-fantasy-characters-that-could-kill-lord-sauron-481215.jpg

Or some of these:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/the-lord-of-the-rings-and-the-hobbit/images/d/d4/094666-sauron.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130808135658

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRomED_goSaib2F7-SNWDllUSCCvq7RTDaT0p_wA3Ju1fIwd82s

Personaly I would like that first one with all those "minions&slaves" around him, it is correlated in the best way to nature and title of passive ability in my opinion. :)

Best regards,
CragLord

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #64 am: 21. Dez 2015, 15:02 »
Well, I agree CragLord. I would better prefer the second one, because I think it would remain visible clearly when wrapped into a small icon of power.  About the first one, I think that it would be cool, but hard to make that the picture remained qualitative and clearly visible! ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #65 am: 21. Dez 2015, 15:06 »
I could try to make palantir buttons from them, and I will post them when I am done.
Then we can discuss about quality. :)

This picture is also very nice in my opinion:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/d/d4/Sauron_Mordor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140102134424&path-prefix=de

Regards,
CragLord

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #66 am: 21. Dez 2015, 15:08 »
Well, I agree CragLord. I would better prefer the second one, because I think it would remain visible clearly when wrapped into a small icon of power.  About the first one, I think that it would be cool, but hard to make that the picture remained qualitative and clearly visible! ;)

+1

And, I would add, the third one would fit greatly, since it's also the Avatar of our own 'Lord of Mordor' on ModDB  xD

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #67 am: 21. Dez 2015, 16:31 »
Maybe this is comment for show case section or some cosmetic topic about Mordor, but here is some buttons I am suggesting for look of palantir button of "Lord of Mordor" passive ability:

All versions are very suitable in my opinion, but I think that version III with Sauron and Mount Doom & Barad-dûr in his background is the best one for this passive with title Lord of Mordor. In my opinion it describes passive in the best visual way. :)

PS. For people who don't know what are we suggesting, some snapshot from game:
      http://postimg.org/image/ny1q75zc3/full/

Best regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Dez 2015, 17:02 von CragLord »

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #68 am: 21. Dez 2015, 17:32 »
Oh, yes. Now when I see those pictures, I can agree that all of them are suitable, but I still like the first one!  ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #69 am: 21. Dez 2015, 17:54 »
If you meant on your initial proposal, here is one of possible versions of button:

As I have said, in my opinion the best way to use this one for some other ability correlated to one ring, for example "Master Ring" ability, not this "Lord of Mordor".

P.S. Or you thought on first picture I have proposed? xD
In that case, that picture has't good proportions, so there is no chance for some good button in my opinion...

Regards,
Crag
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Dez 2015, 18:41 von CragLord »

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #70 am: 21. Dez 2015, 18:37 »
No, I meant your first one. And I just imagined that the picture I proposed above could be used for ability "the master ring" so it's like you looked in my mind! :D
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Dez 2015, 18:45 von TheWhiteGandalf »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #71 am: 21. Dez 2015, 18:42 »

Hehe. xD
Nice to hear that. ;)

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Dez 2015, 19:02 von CragLord »

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #72 am: 21. Dez 2015, 18:45 »
And about the last one of yours - do you think that it will be detailed when made into small icon. I doubt that someone will notice Barad'dur tower and Mount doom in background. ;)

All best,
TheWhiteGandalf

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #73 am: 21. Dez 2015, 18:58 »
Well, Mount Doom will be visible, while Barad-dûr won't be.
These buttons are a bit larger in game then standard buttons from hero ability palantir, so I think everything will be in order if team decide to implement this anyway. ;)

Usually I scale buttons to gameplay size which is 65x65 pixels I think (beside that a bit larger version which I have presented here). These ones from Sauron's book of abilities are a bit larger, so I don't know their precise size (they are same as power buttons), so I left them in a bit larger presentation version. 
On 65x65, that picture (Version III) looks really nice in my opinion. :)

PS. If you are curious, you can use paint, there is scale option. ;)

Regards,
CragLord

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #74 am: 21. Dez 2015, 19:48 »
Well, Mount Doom will be visible, while Barad-dûr won't be.
These buttons are a bit larger in game then standard buttons from hero ability palantir, so I think everything will be in order if team decide to implement this anyway. ;)

Usually I scale buttons to gameplay size which is 65x65 pixels I think (beside that a bit larger version which I have presented here). These ones from Sauron's book of abilities are a bit larger, so I don't know their precise size (they are same as power buttons), so I left them in a bit larger presentation version. 
On 65x65, that picture (Version III) looks really nice in my opinion. :)

PS. If you are curious, you can use paint, there is scale option. ;)

Regards,
CragLord

Oh, well, then it's ok. ;)