28. Mär 2024, 17:50 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Mordor Suggestions  (Gelesen 87700 mal)

DaGeggo

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
  • A subba Sach!
Re: Brief Mordor Suggestions
« Antwort #165 am: 13. Nov 2017, 18:39 »
My suggestions :
1, mordor need warg riders
2, Need a wall around mordor's castle like angmar (at start of the game avaible choose whitch type (like the dwarfs ) :)
3,some new orc captains in the heroes who's  there  ( minas thirith's siege  )
4, mordors avarage orck need to be stronger and replace with morgul or gorgoroth or dol goldur  or cirit  ungol orck ( it an update in the citadel the update's ty decide whitch type of units  )
5,mordor's archers like morgul or dol  gordul or aarage orcs  need to be bigger range
6, in  the outposts menu ( strongholds need to be  replaced  some type of strong economic bulding like isengard ( some type of  big mine or mine network ) and another bulding where mordor can train easterling and etc )
1, Why would they need them? They've already got trolls instead.
2, What Walkküre said.
3, With a proper integration there could be some possibilities, where they could be interesting to play. But Mordor already has a lot of Hereos, drummer-trolls (or how they're called [ugly] and aslo overseers to buff orcs and stuff. I dont actually see a need of them.
4, This is more of a balancequestion. They are free, so i don't think they are too weak, also they got nerfed a lot for they were too strong before.
5, I don't know whether they have reuced range compard to other normal archers. I see the point why orcs might have less range and would appreciate that, but this again is a balancequestion.
6, The strong economy is a thing for Isengard, I've never heard/read of a lot of Mines or strong economy in Mordor, so why shuold you increase it? Also this would completely throw Mordor out of balance.
Zitat
in mordor was much larger mines than in isengard and much more resources and more potential to create some new dewasteting weapon or bigger economic bulding or weapon than isengard (shadow of war ) maybe !
Shadow of war is quite the least reliable source to inform yourself about Middleearth, since they stupidly invented a lot of stuff for some reason. This has little to do with Middleearth.

Geh nun und stirb auf die Weise, die dir die beste deucht.

solteszbenjamin@gmail.com

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #166 am: 13. Nov 2017, 19:36 »
Thx for the advice !

1, need warg rider, because mordor already have them , ( minash thirith siege ) , become more realistic
2,it was an idea
3,more orck captain will be made the game more "orc friend" and guarantee to mordor more heroes whitch add   his units more damage and defense bonus
4,avarage orcs replace with stronghold's orcks it depens of which type of update choose in the citadel like dwarfs ( 3 type cirit , minash , dol )
5,orc archers need to be a little  bit bigger range
6,outpost menu need an economic bulding grand refinery with lava or very big ironmine and a bulding ( allowe train harad and ruhn units ) 

If it's made unbalance the race I have some more advise to the other races , to make the game balanced !
I really like this forum ! I   ;)
I always play with this game , in turn my computer much stronger then it's require !
My english is not very good , as you see !

« Letzte Änderung: 15. Nov 2017, 23:54 von solteszbenjamin@gmail.com »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #167 am: 13. Nov 2017, 20:51 »
I updated the post again!

It would be better if you actually made some attempts to counter other people's arguments or present new solutions, backed by a proper reasoning. Just updating your first post might not be sufficient to ensure a constructive debate: the original comment could be buried by multiple replies, if the conversation gets too wide, and the other participants could mistake the propriety of your choices, in case very little information were provided.

I suggest you be more explanatory in words, for the sake of the topic.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #168 am: 15. Nov 2017, 18:39 »
Very good, that you have provided arguments backing your own reasoning. Don't you also forget that it's not necessary that every single post of yours be updated. You may simply reply to one's comments with other new comments. Updating post might turn out to be not so much feasible, at the end of the day, when discussions get wider and wider. You may also utilise other features of this forum, as quotations, should you feel the need to address someone in particular.

solteszbenjamin@gmail.com

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #169 am: 15. Nov 2017, 23:50 »
These ideas are good or bad , and thx for the reply , what do you think about them ?
I have some suggest to the other factions too !

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #170 am: 3. Feb 2019, 13:33 »
With the recent reveal of Galadriel's rework and Lorien's spellbook, I will suggest again that something similar be applied to casting Power of the Past Ages on Ring Hero Sauron/Gorthaur. At the moment, the use of a tier4 spell on either of those form causes minor lightning which knockbacks some of the troops if the enemy is close enough. In comparison, the use of a tier 3 spell on Galadriel grants either a powerful mobile statue/well or a destructive tornado.

I would love to see the ability Dark Swath return for those forms, it is one of the abilities I cherish most due to its interesting tradeoff and level up system. Of course it would have to be scaled to meet such a powerful spell, something like this, perhaps?...

Power of the Past Ages
[regular description here]

If the Necromancer has already achieved a physical form, this power will summon a dark swath from Tol In Gorauth over a large area which debuff all troops present, summons wights when Sauron reaches level 7 and can be moved when he is level 10
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #171 am: 3. Feb 2019, 13:47 »

This seems like a quite interesting idea, and I also think the Power of the Past Ages spell should have an use beyond the transformation like the Galadriel spells do, so I am in support of this suggestion!

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #172 am: 3. Feb 2019, 13:52 »
Would it be the same effect whether it is Gorthaur or Ring hero Sauron?

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #173 am: 3. Feb 2019, 14:43 »
I only had one idea so probably, but if somebody has a second idea that would fit well with either of them then it could have different effects
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #174 am: 3. Feb 2019, 16:01 »
I find your proposal fair and reasonable, despite my distance from dark arts. A smart mirroring of the Lady's mechanics, I have to say. At the end of the day, they are the only two characters capable of shedding their usual form and turning into terrifying juggernauts.

Don't forget there are other fair and reasonable suggestions in this forum... ;)

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #175 am: 3. Feb 2019, 17:20 »
The idea does sound good so I'm in favour of it.

At the end of the day, they are the only two characters capable of shedding their usual form and turning into terrifying juggernauts.
I think you're forgetting Bilbo's face in Rivendell  [ugly]

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
« Antwort #176 am: 7. Feb 2019, 13:48 »
It's another great recyclation of spell from the past, so you have my dafür. xD

I only had one idea so probably, but if somebody has a second idea that would fit well with either of them then it could have different effects

Yes, there should be definitely something different and visually more powerful for Lord Sauron. So two effects like Galadriel's variation.

Do we have any other spell for recycling from the past?
Or maybe some inspiration from the hero submod would also be fine.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #177 am: 20. Jul 2019, 22:13 »
I don't know if this has already been suggested but i'd like to suggest one minor detail. It would be very nice if when you use the power "Banners of the Black Land" or "Call the horde" (pick one), an orc horn would be the sound effect. You know the one from Two Towers. It's a shame that such a clear sound is still not used.

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #178 am: 5. Aug 2019, 00:31 »
Zitat
I don't know if this has already been suggested but i'd like to suggest one minor detail. It would be very nice if when you use the power "Banners of the Black Land" or "Call the horde" (pick one), an orc horn would be the sound effect. You know the one from Two Towers. It's a shame that such a clear sound is still not used.

I haven't been active here in a long time but I just wanted to say I agree with this, it really is a shame that that horn isn't in the game!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #179 am: 5. Aug 2019, 14:38 »
Quite a mind-boggling dilemma, for sure. That's always been one of my favourite sounds as well, but I've never quite understood why it wasn't implemented in the game (it's not there, as far as I know), nor have I conceived that many thoughts around it either.

If it's possible to get that peculiar horn somehow included, I would gladly take the initiative and retrieve it in form of track :)