28. Mär 2024, 20:36 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Isengard Suggestions  (Gelesen 39553 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Brief Isengard Suggestions
« am: 24. Aug 2015, 00:45 »
In this thread, you can post small Isengard suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 14:57 von Ealendril »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Brief Isengard Suggestions
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Aug 2015, 02:33 »
maybe do something for its early game cheaper scout units or cheaper buff s when you buy the heroes and some photos for the seeing stone 

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Aug 2015, 20:35 »
If you have, for example, two troops of Scouts : one is level 1 and the other is level 2 (or more). If you select both troops, there is no icon for their first ability, even though they share it (a volley of arrows against an enemy troop or hero slowing the target). Is there any way to fix it? It would be such an enjoyable change!

"That still only counts as one!"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Aug 2015, 20:51 »
If you have, for example, two troops of Scouts : one is level 1 and the other is level 2 (or more). If you select both troops, there is no icon for their first ability, even though they share it (a volley of arrows against an enemy troop or hero slowing the target). Is there any way to fix it? It would be such an enjoyable change!
This sounds like a bug.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Okt 2015, 18:36 »
Hello again. Some time ago i noticed that picture for Isengard outpost is actualy Rohan's one  :o It would be nice if you could change it. http://abload.de/img/sshot0019siowk.png

Also, i was thinking about that "bloodthirsty" ability. It's not fitting for them as they cannot gain experience. So i was just wandering about new active ability "Deathwish" : They get knock back attack but lose 25% of their health , or they get +25%/+50%attack but lose 25%/50% of their health or whatever you find more suitable :) http://abload.de/img/sshot0020h7oja.png

Have a nice day :)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #5 am: 7. Okt 2015, 10:16 »
Hello again. Some time ago i noticed that picture for Isengard outpost is actualy Rohan's one  :o It would be nice if you could change it. http://abload.de/img/sshot0019siowk.png
Also, i was thinking about that "bloodthirsty" ability. It's not fitting for them as they cannot gain experience. So i was just wandering about new active ability "Deathwish" : They get knock back attack but lose 25% of their health , or they get +25%/+50%attack but lose 25%/50% of their health or whatever you find more suitable :) http://abload.de/img/sshot0020h7oja.png
The BloodThirst is useless for sure. But I don't think a losing health ability for a temporary unit would be any better. Though maybe some YOLO ability.. like a damage boost vs a certain type of units/heroes but with like less armor (values can be adjusted for balance as needed).

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #6 am: 4. Dez 2015, 20:19 »
I'd like to talk a bit about Wormtongue.
Many people have reported his too great effectiveness at killing heroes and got in response "he's a hero killer it's fine". Well I think it's wrong for two reasons:
First he is NOT the Isengard hero killer (that's Lurtz' job) and secondly roles shouldn't overcome lore, at least in my opinion.

However I like him being a vicious and wicked hero for the enemy to fear. How about he gets a decent decrease in attack damage but in compensation improved murder abilities ? (some ideas: more damage and shorter cooldown for Backstab, shorter cooldown for Evasion, improved attack damage for the first attack when he gets out of stealth).
This way he would still be useful, be much more interesting to play (rely on fast damage out of nowhere), keep his "hero interfere" role and last but not least, be unable to 1v1 heroes who should wreck him.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #7 am: 4. Dez 2015, 21:15 »
I largely agree with Adrigabbro. As it stands, Grima is too cost effective. I like his debuffing and stealth playstyle, but I'd love it if those other 2 abilities were tweaked and made so that he becomes less hero-killy and more debuff and stealth focused instead.   
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

ringbearer

« Antwort #8 am: 4. Dez 2015, 22:04 »
Agree with you guys. As we are on this hero-killer topic , Sharku wrecks other heroes like nothing + he is mounted so no hero can escape him. Isengard has 3 heroes with a similar roles

ringbearer

« Antwort #9 am: 28. Dez 2015, 12:58 »
Merry Christmas people,

Playing isen few days ago i noticed that Scouts are refered to as a "FAST Infantry". But they are not faster than ordinary uruk-hai army. So i came to this small suggestion to either make them really faster  8-) or to bring back your original idea ( it's all in picture) to really make them fast and kind of a shock infatry.
http://abload.de/img/isen-scoutsvuyix.jpg

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #10 am: 28. Dez 2015, 16:11 »
i have an idea about the new scout for isengard a guy named Lugdush  from the movie is this guy    
he looks charming what do you say ???

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #11 am: 28. Dez 2015, 21:30 »
I personally think that there are more than enough Uruks and Uruk-heroes for Isengard. Originally (book-version) its army was largely made out of normal orcs and men, the pure Uruk-armies are an idea of the film -eventhough a great one!).
Therefore I personally enjoy any non-uruks, they make Isengard much more interesting for me. I know most people here don't like Bill and I myself think his abilities could get an overhaul, but I think he is a very fine hero for this faction.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #12 am: 28. Dez 2015, 22:08 »
As I've said once, I don't have anything against Bill, but his current gameplay is definitely not logical nor lore-wise, at least in my opinion.

TheFinalMe

• Bilbos Festgast
  • New and Improved...
« Antwort #13 am: 14. Jan 2016, 21:24 »
I don't know if this would be possible to implement or work out l but I think that the steelworks would be more interesting if it functioned as a giant lumbermill as well. One thing that bothers me about the steelworks is that it just sits there like a giant tower. with a couple upgrades. It is supposed to be a great place of industry but there is no movement around it.

If laborers as well as the upgrades were available it could be more active seeming. Instead of wholly military functions, like many other outposts, the steelworks would be entirely economic. This is not to say the arrows and defenses should  be removed. If the laborers would take wood to the steelworks it would show the fuel being used to continue the Isengard war machine.

Of course, the raw resource output would have to be decreased but laborers giving it wood would make up for any lost resources.
TFM

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #14 am: 19. Mär 2016, 04:36 »
Hey Edain team I have an idea of a new passive ability for Isengard Berserker:
Butcher of Isengard (Passive)
Berserker badly injures his enemy inflicting damage over time, while healing his wounds.

Already I explain the effect of bleeding may occur as a red effect (currently used as a green for poisoning) and will work on the same way causing for a short time additional damage from bleeding. Berserker heal 10% or more of his wounds with every given attack .
The idea for this ability gave me Lotr Thrid Age game for PS2. What do u think?
Greetings :)