28. Mär 2024, 21:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Isengard Suggestions  (Gelesen 39556 mal)

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Brief Isengard Suggestions
« Antwort #45 am: 15. Jul 2020, 19:33 »
Couple of small suggestions:
 - Rename Saruman's Wormtongue ability to something that isn't based on Wormtongue. He didn't need Grima to influence the mind of others and his own voice was far more powerful than a single traitor to Rohan. Something like Voice of Curunir, Voice of Saruman, Curunir's Skill, Subtle Speech etc. Just something that emphasises that it is Saruman doing the convincing and not Grima.
 - When Lurtz uses The Hunt on a target hero, could the hero have some sort of FX around them to keep track of who it was used on and when the effect has run out (also so that the enemy player can now their hero has been affected as well).

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #46 am: 15. Jul 2020, 19:44 »
Couple of small suggestions:
 - Rename Saruman's Wormtongue ability to something that isn't based on Wormtongue. He didn't need Grima to influence the mind of others and his own voice was far more powerful than a single traitor to Rohan. Something like Voice of Curunir, Voice of Saruman, Curunir's Skill, Subtle Speech etc. Just something that emphasises that it is Saruman doing the convincing and not Grima.
 - When Lurtz uses The Hunt on a target hero, could the hero have some sort of FX around them to keep track of who it was used on and when the effect has run out (also so that the enemy player can now their hero has been affected as well).
I strongly support the idea about Saruman, as i have proposed similar change to his ability names in different thread i think! :)

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #47 am: 16. Jul 2020, 13:24 »
Agreed.

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #48 am: 26. Nov 2022, 20:48 »
I think mine Berserkers are such a good idea for Isengard. I would love to see them integrated also more in defensive gameplay.

I like a lot the concept of them going to encounter the ennemy who come to their base and suicide themselves to protect the buildings of Isengard. That is so cool.

That doesn't work a lot though because building a strong army with upgrade is always easier (and sometimes a bit boring)

My suggestion is this one :

-Allowing Isengard player to get Mine Berserkers from level 2 Siegework instead of 3

-Reducing the stats of Uruk units for balance purpose

-As soon as Uruks get near enough from an explosion caused by a Mine Berserker, they would get enhanced by it and have better stats for 1 minute at least

-An explosive mine could have the same effect

-Standard Berserkers could be enhanced even more significantly by a near explosion than other units

I hope that would be iconic enough

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #49 am: 27. Nov 2022, 09:27 »
I'm open to some tweaks to Mine Berserkers, but your suggestion feels off to me. They are blowing themselves up, that is by design an offensive ability. In addition to that, Uruk-Hai are good the way they are now and should be and feel more powerful than Gondor soldiers, so reducing their base stats is a no.

If we were to add something to Mine Berserkers, I would look at something like a temporary debuff or disabling target structures. I can also see moving them to level two.

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #50 am: 27. Nov 2022, 16:39 »
Yes, I understand. It was a bit too much original to be a good idea.

Mine Berserkers are the funniest feature of Isengard in my opinion, and sometimes I used them defensively to clear up some of the enemy frontline, it is funny but unrealistic.