26. Apr 2024, 07:56 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 119121 mal)

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #165 am: 7. Aug 2016, 19:47 »
We noticed that the old soundset was from League of Legends, which we wanted to avoid.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #166 am: 7. Aug 2016, 20:41 »
Ok, thanks for answer.

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #167 am: 9. Aug 2016, 23:46 »
What is the current word on the Dain dilemma, because at the moment it feels like Old Dain is leading the Iron hills and Young Dain is leading Erabor.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #168 am: 10. Aug 2016, 00:37 »
What is the current word on the Dain dilemma, because at the moment it feels like Old Dain is leading the Iron hills and Young Dain is leading Erabor.

I think you might need to be a bit more precise in your statement and provide more details (to give people concrete possibilities to answer you). If you are more comfortable, you can develop a structured comment and open a new thread. If it's mainly feedback, though, you had better post your considerations in the Edain Discussion and Feedback board  :)

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #169 am: 10. Aug 2016, 02:28 »
Sorry. I have made my position clear, and I did not want to repeat myself.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #170 am: 29. Aug 2016, 21:11 »
I have always wonder, is possible to use standard great eagle model for  Brand's hawk?
Ofc size of model will be reduced (srinked) so it corresponds to hawk in game.

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #171 am: 8. Okt 2016, 13:16 »
Hi, everyone!

Could Lake-Town and Dale get a command point increase when purchasing the Housing Area? Currently, it only serves a purpose that the other three upgrades also do (generating tax money). Dunedain Outpost gets a command point increase, and Ered Mithrin Bastion, while not generating tax money, gets a lot of bonuses, leaving the Housing Area as a bit less useful.

Thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #172 am: 8. Okt 2016, 20:16 »
Hi, everyone!

Could Lake-Town and Dale get a command point increase when purchasing the Housing Area? Currently, it only serves a purpose that the other three upgrades also do (generating tax money). Dunedain Outpost gets a command point increase, and Ered Mithrin Bastion, while not generating tax money, gets a lot of bonuses, leaving the Housing Area as a bit less useful.

Thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!

This actually makes sense. +1

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #173 am: 9. Okt 2016, 17:11 »
Hi, everyone!

Thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!

Agree.

Balrog_of_Morgoth

• Hobbit
« Antwort #174 am: 10. Okt 2016, 10:26 »
Hi everyone !

Dwarves of Erebor has earthshakers why other dwarven realms doesn't have an unique weapon ? For example ballista for Iron hills which we see in BOTFA movie ? (This unit will have the role of anti-unit great radius of damage slow reloading time and no damage to structures to fit its role) And for Ered Luin maybe something like this guys ? http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/25/24491/07.jpg http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/15/14005/igbanpeek.jpg (raider unit with pillage ability like wildman have) what you guys think ?

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #175 am: 10. Okt 2016, 11:27 »
Zitat
Dwarves of Erebor has earthshakers why other dwarven realms doesn't have an unique weapon ? For example ballista for Iron hills which we see in BOTFA movie ? (This unit will have the role of anti-unit great radius of damage slow reloading time and no damage to structures to fit its role)
Zitat
And for Ered Luin maybe something like this guys ? http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/25/24491/07.jpg
Those guys could use Legolas knive fighter animation but of course slower and being Ered Luin scout starting units they could be vulnurable to any enemy attacks and couldnt wear heavy armor .They could have Scout passive ability : High vision and speed but weak armor.

And i have idea for Dwars new spell instead of Earthquake why not summon Earth Hammer (we saw him in Campagne for bfme 2 when fight as evil faction Fornost).Earth hammmer would be like siege weapon so he can be only on map some time and make earthquake 4 possibilities:
  • Around damaging heavily and paralyze units
  • Earth hammer can only attack buildings (when summoned player see enemy base when earth hammer hits ground enemy base gets heavily damaged and for 1 min all enemy  building around are paralyzed
  • Earth hammer summoned automatically hits ground makes big earthquake around himself and damaging and paralyze all in big range and after that he vanish
  • Earth hammer when summoned didnt attack automatically no one but player in 30s can give him orders (earth hammer attacks everythink he wants can attack even player base be careful :) ... when earth hammer hit ground batallions of units in mid range get heavily damaged paralyze for 2 min .Building gets heavily damaged and disabled for 2 min.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #176 am: 10. Okt 2016, 11:51 »
Dwarves of Erebor has earthshakers why other dwarven realms doesn't have an unique weapon? For example ballista for Iron hills which we see in BOTFA movie?

Hi and welcome to Modding Union. The concept of the BOTFA ballistae for the Iron Hills has already been discussed multiple times throughout the forum and you will certainly find more of this topic if you browse the Dwarven board. As far as I can recall, there were both strong positive arguments and negative ones (the latter ones being mostly centred on the actual role of this weapon and on its actual mechanics in the game), and we didn't eventually come up with a final proposal or get a definitive response from the Edain Team.

Personally, I have no problem with the idea of ballistae and I also regard them as one of the feasible valuable sides from the Hobbit trilogy that could be used. In the next patch concerning siege or in other future patches we'll surely be given more insights into the matter and into the plans soon to be brought to light. It's thus also a matter of waiting for further information.

Speaking about proposals for overhauls of Dwarven siege aspects, we do have a finalised concept that has also received vast support from the Community. It deals with Battlewagons. Feel free to share your ideas, if you want to.

kingsjewel

• Gast
« Antwort #177 am: 10. Okt 2016, 13:20 »
Hi everyone !

Dwarves of Erebor has earthshakers why other dwarven realms doesn't have an unique weapon ? For example ballista for Iron hills which we see in BOTFA movie ? (This unit will have the role of anti-unit great radius of damage slow reloading time and no damage to structures to fit its role) And for Ered Luin maybe something like this guys ? http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/25/24491/07.jpg http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/15/14005/igbanpeek.jpg (raider unit with pillage ability like wildman have) what you guys think ?
I also support your idea +1

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #178 am: 11. Okt 2016, 21:22 »
This is more of a cavil than a suggestion, but I think it would be very nice if the Dwarves' raven summon picture in Spellbook would be replaced with a different one, to make it different than the Isengard's Crebain summon.

Also the Palantir picture could be replaced with something like this , maybe zoomed closer to its head, or It's weird for Dwarves' bird allies to look like evil zombie birds.

What do you think?
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Okt 2016, 21:27 von WarOfTheRingVeteran »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #179 am: 11. Okt 2016, 22:09 »
Agreed
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/