29. Mär 2024, 07:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 117027 mal)

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #180 am: 12. Okt 2016, 14:08 »
This is more of a cavil than a suggestion, but I think it would be very nice if the Dwarves' raven summon picture in Spellbook would be replaced with a different one, to make it different than the Isengard's Crebain summon.

Also the Palantir picture could be replaced with something like this , maybe zoomed closer to its head, or It's weird for Dwarves' bird allies to look like evil zombie birds.

What do you think?
We in Edain wiki have this picture: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/edain-mod/images/2/2a/Carcs_ravens_dwarven_spellbook.png/revision/latest?cb=20160624161712
I think this is suitable but I like the second and first ones of yours.

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #181 am: 12. Okt 2016, 14:58 »
This is more of a cavil than a suggestion, but I think it would be very nice if the Dwarves' raven summon picture in Spellbook would be replaced with a different one, to make it different than the Isengard's Crebain summon.

Also the Palantir picture could be replaced with something like this , maybe zoomed closer to its head, or It's weird for Dwarves' bird allies to look like evil zombie birds.

What do you think?
We in Edain wiki have this picture: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/edain-mod/images/2/2a/Carcs_ravens_dwarven_spellbook.png/revision/latest?cb=20160624161712
I think this is suitable but I like the second and first ones of yours.

The picture you posted is amazing.

lahe95

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #182 am: 28. Nov 2016, 17:28 »
I think the price of Thorin should be increased since he can permanently summon Fili and Kili at low level on the field.
Plus increase the health of Fili and Kili.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #183 am: 2. Jan 2017, 16:36 »
Hello guys i have idea concidering Dwarven Forge currently this building can lvl up only to second level and it is bugged if you want to know my opinion on this . Because
 he cant do it

First i want make this building level up maximal to lvl 3 like other buildings.
Second i want this building to generate resources to improve dwafs economy. However those resources to not level up this building if this is possible to do . They can generate 40 between time like other resources building.
And my thrid idea is to make this building with every researched upgrade level up by half level Dwarven Forge up to maximal lvl3. There is 6 upgrades in this building so this is even bettter and fit completly fine .

Some upgrades can even need higher requiement to research them for example

Lvl 1 - Elite equipment and Siege plants are avivable
Lvl 2 - Fire Arrows and Sharpened Axes are avivable
Lvl 3 - Forge blade and Heavy armor are avivable

Tell me what you think about this improve of Dwarven Forge fell free to comment , take the best parts of this idea and Thank you for reading this idea.

Altarion

• Hobbit
« Antwort #184 am: 2. Jan 2017, 19:29 »
what do you mean it can't level up beyond level 2? To make it level 3 you have to upgrade a lumbermill to level 3 before

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #185 am: 2. Jan 2017, 20:05 »
what do you mean it can't level up beyond level 2? To make it level 3 you have to upgrade a lumbermill to level 3 before

Ugh so what i'm doing wrong Lumber mill lvl 3 and Dwarven Forge still lvl 1

Check out pic

It is some bug or what ?

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #186 am: 2. Jan 2017, 20:08 »
That's for the siege works. I feel like this would be a good suggestions if there was an upgrade rush imbalance in the Dwarves but that is not the case. Although I would indeed like see it upgrade.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #187 am: 3. Jan 2017, 02:54 »
Zitat
That's for the siege works. I feel like this would be a good suggestions if there was an upgrade rush imbalance in the Dwarves but that is not the case. Although I would indeed like see it upgrade.

There isn't much to add to that to be honest i appreciate this compromise xD
So to finalize this idea and taking down "features that cause inbalance" i think half level experience gain per upgrade is the simple solution as long as leveling of this building will be fixed by Edain Team and his max lvl will be three.

Resource gain for this building still can be optional if Dwarfs eco is bad which isn't.
Later always this can be added in a better form
lvl 1 - 30 $ every 12 seconds
lvl 2 - 30 $ every 9 seconds
lvl 3 - 30 $ every 6 seconds
This could  be quite usefull in late game but as i said only if Dwafs eco were bad

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #188 am: 3. Jan 2017, 22:56 »
Hunter's from Bastion building use this some quotes as Rohan speer throwers some of these do not fit them i.e "Maaan" and some others that are completly off for dwarfs . I suggest to give them this some qoutes as Dwarven Crossbowmen.

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
« Antwort #189 am: 25. Jan 2017, 19:17 »
I do not know about you, but I think that Gimli is not up to its 2500 price, which makes me think that it is either more or less. It also seems to me that he could get a little momentum. Therefore I suggest a few ideas:
As I quadrupeds Gimli used several axes, and more precisely 5 because suggest using two Palantir for Gimli: first Gimli with 2 axes and the second Gmli with a large ax. Gimli with two axes (the main advantage of Gimli two axes will accelerate the speed of movement and attack, and rapid recovery of the ax throw ability This will allow Gimli to effectively counter the weaker and more on quantitative enemies..):
1 capacity: Throw ax
2 capacity: battle cry (Gimli produces a battle cry, and for a time he and closest allies are stable.)
3 Ability: Hair Galadriel - Passive ability - Gimli stunned by the beauty of the Forest Queen, and he receives a gift from her. After the Brotherhood left the forest kingdom Gimli did not leave hope to see again the beauty of the Forest Queen because he courageously fights and in order that used to survive and once again see the beauty of Galadriel. So he gets 15% and armor and restores its ability to 15% faster.
4 capacity: stubbornness. The current capacity of the fourth
Gimli with a large ax (Gimli task of destroying enemy heroes and the strong and armored enemies)
2 capacity: jump
3 Ability: Killer Dwarfs (Gimli nachenaet competition quantitative departure from Legolas and time gets + 100% damage, 50% speed)
4 capacity: Friendship with Elfom. On the battlefield Time appears that Legolas would help Gimli. Legolas shoot at enemies that used to hide behind Gimli, Gimli and he receives 50% of the reservation.
So in the end we get a stable character with a strong aspect of the allied support or Gnomes war machine to kill enemies. As for me it definitely adds a special touch Erebor.

Of course, if you have any suggestions, additions or criticism feel free to spread their opinions. I am very grateful for your attention!

One of the features of Dwarfs tactic of war was that they fought grooms rather than rows as the other forces (it is possible to recall the battle of gnomes goblins when combined Dwarf army led battle s goblins and each clan has entered a leader! Iron Hills Nain and Dain, Army Blues Gore Thráin, etc.) with which is very relevant is the battle cry. (Plus it is very beautiful and BoTFA shown in the siege Helms Deep when Gimli often used the battle cry). Because I think it would be interesting, true and canonical give the battle cry of the various characters. Battle Cry can give different bonuses depending on who uses them. Of course, if you have any suggestions, additions or criticism feel free to spread their opinions. I am very grateful for your attention!

In the Middle-earth they were known dwarven banquets and feasts. We can recall Erebor feasts, the feast at the home of Bilbo arranged dwarf. I think it would be fun and interesting for the dwarf, as it shows a different side of the dwarves. It will serve as a treatment and possible rapid cooldown closest heroes and troops. This will be the equivalent of a fifth of the ability of Thranduil. The truth is I did not know it should be to improve the fortress, the ability or the ability of a key protagonist in the book of spells. Of course, if you have any suggestions, additions or criticism feel free to spread their opinions. I am very grateful for your attention!

warf War were very fierce, strong and heavily armored, and it is very well reflected in the Edain mod. However, I believe the other side of theirs is very poorly reflected, namely the fact that they were the best builders and blacksmiths in Middle-earth. I think that there is no no sense to list the arguments because the phrase speaks for itself. But why is a rune of spell books reflect danyj aspect, and what is most interesting that none of the hero does not have the ability that would show theirs skills in blacksmithing and construction business. I do not know why but Gondor more opportunities for restoration and strengthening of buildings than the Dwarves. (And by the way gnomes quickly restored all buildings (remember at least help with the recovery  Dale and gate Minas Tirith)) takes into account all the above consider just and canonical adding capabilities that reflect this aspect in the game. The only thing that I do not know how best to do it through the ability of the characters, spell book, improvement in the fortress or combined. I hope that you will join the discussion and offer their vision of the issue. Thank you all for your attention!

ou do not have such a sense of deja vu when I played for Beorn or Grinbeorna
I think that should be paid to Beorn bit more attention because it is a copy Grinbeorna, although he was much stronger and yarosnee, plus the fact that he has the same ability. Yes, Beorn may be invoked at a time but it has a good potential for development. Thus, in recent discussions about the gift Galadriel said to Grinbeorna as ax Doriath and implementation Lorien people Anduin. In view of the above stories, I propose just to share the role of these characters: Grinbeorn good in the current version with the addition of guidance, since he was the leader of the people Karok (and do not forget the gift Galadriel) BoTFA after and during the war of the ring. And for Beorn I suggest the following:
 for Beorn as a bear: in BoTFA he rescued Thorin from the security guard Bolg and departed himself Bolg therefore propose the following: Beorn saved the union of the hero breaking through the system of the enemy, because: The specified character gets + 50% armor and Beorn can penetrate enemy line getting only half damage up to 10 sekund.Takzhe propose to strengthen his armor as he quickly killed by lancers, a special elite!. I hope that you will join the discussion and offer their vision of the issue. Thank you all for your attention!

Change the design and slightly alter the city's ability Dale (the most interesting thing is that in fashion and Dale Esgarot perform the same role and the difference is only in the design!) And it's the saddest thing. I propose to change / improve the ability to:
Tower - protects the city with the help of archers,
Walls - +% armor and health city,
Crow height - improved visibility,
Barracks - Army recruiting and hero
Market - restores health (Dale was famous for its market on the whole north of Middle-earth)
Ballista - shooting big boom (increased range and damage the monsters, flying creatures and siege engines).
I think the ability to make Dale truly unique, and will show the true pearl of Middle-earth.

He seems to have regarded them as helpful by infantry, engineers and blacksmiths (in terms of skills used in the war).
Dwarves were the best builders and blacksmiths in Middle-earth. So I propose to add an engineering unit to Dwarves. A squad or a single unit will give different bonuses for buildings and army. I think this may be a chip Dwarves in the game. So ideas are as follows: You can no longer hire troh units, this will be available at four specialties: builders, blacksmiths, jewelers or sappers.
Builders:
1) the ability to - repair of the building - the detachment repairs union building. In one second, recovering 1% of the building's health.
2) the ability - strengthening the building - said the Federal building 20% ​​of life and armor
They can be used to strengthen its own database or to aid recovery and strengthening allies
Bricklayers (Jewellers)
1 capacity: above building produces 20% more money
2 capacity: they produce resources
Sappers:
1 capacity - building gets above 25% armor
2 capacity - passiv.- siege leadership - all the nearest Allied troops get + 20% damage to buildings. Also, all coming siege engines are repaired + 20% damage and range.
Blacksmiths:
1 capacity - said the detachment received improved armor and shields (except now they will receive 50% of the reservation against the dragon's fire.)
2 capacity - said detachment gets better weapons
Of course, if you have any suggestions, additions or criticism feel free to spread their opinions. I am very grateful for your attention![/spoiler]
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Feb 2017, 14:01 von Dain@ »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #190 am: 25. Jan 2017, 21:55 »
Dáin, your very prolific approach has really livened this space; however, prior to proposing such numerous suggestions, one should always discern whether it would or would not be more appropriate to post limited suggestions in the respective brief suggestions thread of a board, or whether it would be better to focus one's attention on a proposal at a time. Only in this manner can you really come up with refined ideas and can you make things the most understandable possible. You would undoubtedly contribute to keep the forum in order and give a helping hand to Moderators  ;)

Your proposals concerning the Dwarves have thus been gathered in a single post, which you may edit whenever you desire to. I merged some of your topics in other boards too.

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
« Antwort #191 am: 5. Feb 2017, 11:54 »
I have a few suggestions and comments

Gimli
I do not know about you, but I think that Gimli is not up to its 2500 price, which makes me think that it is either more or less. It also seems to me that he could get a little momentum. Therefore I suggest a few ideas:
As I quadrupeds Gimli used several axes, and more precisely 5 because suggest using two Palantir for Gimli: first Gimli with 2 axes and the second Gmli with a large ax. Gimli with two axes (the main advantage of Gimli two axes will accelerate the speed of movement and attack, and rapid recovery of the ax throw ability This will allow Gimli to effectively counter the weaker and more on quantitative enemies..):
2 capacity: battle cry (Gimli produces a battle cry, and for a time he and closest allies are stable.)
3 Ability: Hair Galadriel - Passive ability - Gimli stunned by the beauty of the Forest Queen, and he receives a gift from her. After the Brotherhood left the forest kingdom Gimli did not leave hope to see again the beauty of the Forest Queen because he courageously fights and in order that used to survive and once again see the beauty of Galadriel. So he gets 15% and armor and restores its ability to 15% faster.
4 capacity: stubbornness. The current capacity of the fourth
Gimli with a large ax (Gimli task of destroying enemy heroes and the strong and armored enemies)
2 capacity: jump
3 Ability: Killer Dwarfs (Gimli nachenaet competition quantitative departure from Legolas and time gets + 100% damage, 50% speed)
4 capacity: Friendship with Elfom. On the battlefield Time appears that Legolas would help Gimli. Legolas shoot at enemies that used to hide behind Gimli, Gimli and he receives 50% of the reservation.
So in the end we get a stable character with a strong aspect of the allied support or Gnomes war machine to kill enemies. As for me it definitely adds a special touch Erebor.

battle cry

One of the features of Dwarfs tactic of war was that they fought grooms rather than rows as the other forces (it is possible to recall the battle of gnomes goblins when combined Dwarf army led battle s goblins and each clan has entered a leader! Iron Hills Nain and Dain, Army Blues Gore Thráin, etc.) with which is very relevant is the battle cry. (Plus it is very beautiful and BoTFA shown in the siege Helms Deep when Gimli often used the battle cry). Because I think it would be interesting, true and canonical give the battle cry of the various characters. Battle Cry can give different bonuses depending on who uses them. Of course, if you have any suggestions, additions or criticism feel free to spread their opinions. I am very grateful for your attention!

dwarf feast

In the Middle-earth they were known dwarven banquets and feasts. We can recall Erebor feasts, the feast at the home of Bilbo arranged dwarf. I think it would be fun and interesting for the dwarf, as it shows a different side of the dwarves. It will serve as a treatment and possible rapid cooldown closest heroes and troops. This will be the equivalent of a fifth of the ability of Thranduil. The truth is I did not know it should be to improve the fortress, the ability or the ability of a key protagonist in the book of spells. Of course, if you have any suggestions, additions or criticism feel free to spread their opinions. I am very grateful for your attention!

Restoration of buildings

Dwarf War were very fierce, strong and heavily armored, and it is very well reflected in the Edain mod. However, I believe the other side of theirs is very poorly reflected, namely the fact that they were the best builders and blacksmiths in Middle-earth. I think that there is no no sense to list the arguments because the phrase speaks for itself. But why is a rune of spell books reflect danyj aspect, and what is most interesting that none of the hero does not have the ability that would show theirs skills in blacksmithing and construction business. I do not know why but Gondor more opportunities for restoration and strengthening of buildings than the Dwarves. (And by the way gnomes quickly restored all buildings (remember at least help with the recovery  Dale and gate Minas Tirith)) takes into account all the above consider just and canonical adding capabilities that reflect this aspect in the game. The only thing that I do not know how best to do it through the ability of the characters, spell book, improvement in the fortress or combined. I hope that you will join the discussion and offer their vision of the issue. Thank you all for your attention!

Dale

Change the design and slightly alter the city's ability Dale (the most interesting thing is that in fashion and Dale Esgarot perform the same role and the difference is only in the design!) And it's the saddest thing. I propose to change / improve the ability to:
Tower - protects the city with the help of archers,
Walls - +% armor and health city,
Crow height - improved visibility,
Barracks - Army recruiting and hero
Market - restores health (Dale was famous for its market on the whole north of Middle-earth)
Ballista - shooting big boom (increased range and damage the monsters, flying creatures and siege engines).
I think the ability to make Dale truly unique, and will show the true pearl of Middle-earth.
The idea is that people used to strengthen the relationship and gnomes. Show the importance and power of danogo Union. Secondly Dale has always been famous for its archers! It can be done more archers silnіmi and hung them up elitny squad. ?!?. And also add choice change weapons: sword / bow.
I have long ago matured proposal: Add the two - three companies of cavalry. The people of the north (including residents of Dale) were descendants Rohirim! I do not know about you but I think that it was used to good dopolenenie Union Erebor and Dale.

Dwarf specialization

He seems to have regarded them as helpful by infantry, engineers and blacksmiths (in terms of skills used in the war).
Dwarves were the best builders and blacksmiths in Middle-earth. So I propose to add an engineering unit to Dwarves. A squad or a single unit will give different bonuses for buildings and army. I think this may be a chip Dwarves in the game. So ideas are as follows: You can no longer hire troh units, this will be available at four specialties: builders, blacksmiths, jewelers or sappers.
Builders:
1) the ability to - repair of the building - the detachment repairs union building. In one second, recovering 1% of the building's health.
2) the ability - strengthening the building - said the Federal building 20% ​​of life and armor
They can be used to strengthen its own database or to aid recovery and strengthening allies
Bricklayers (Jewellers)
1 capacity: above building produces 20% more money
2 capacity: they produce resources
Sappers:
1 capacity - building gets above 25% armor
2 capacity - passiv.- siege leadership - all the nearest Allied troops get + 20% damage to buildings. Also, all coming siege engines are repaired + 20% damage and range.
Blacksmiths:
1 capacity - said the detachment received improved armor and shields (except now they will receive 50% of the reservation against the dragon's fire.)
2 capacity - said detachment gets better weapons
Of course, if you have any suggestions, additions or criticism feel free to spread their opinions. I am very grateful for your attention![/spoiler]
I agree to this proposal a little corny, but I hope that you like the idea itself.

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #192 am: 5. Feb 2017, 16:04 »
Could the name for Thorin's level 10 ability (Gleam of the Arkenstone) be changed? Thorin never had possession of the Arkenstone during his life. It even caused conflict between Thorin, Bilbo, Bard and Thranduil until Thorin swore an oath to take revenge on anyone who kept it from him. It doesn't really make sense that Thorin would use it and that it would inspire other dwarves in this way or frighten enemies.
The new name would be To the King or something similar. Instead of Thorin using the Arkenstone, it would be his qualities as a king that would inspire the other dwarves to fight, and therefore frighten any nearby enemies. This happened during Thorin's charge in the Battle of Five Armies and his charge in the Battle of Azanulbizar (in An Unexpected Journey). The sound for the ability could be him shouting "Du Bekar!" The actual effect of the ability would stay the same.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #193 am: 5. Feb 2017, 16:24 »
I like this suggestion but i think i would use this one as reminds me more of a late game and his level 10 change into King under the Mountain and Royal status .
Apart from that this sounds good effect for this ability to fright enemy units .

https://soundcloud.com/user-761982642/dwarvish-khuzdul-in-the-battle-of-five-armies-movie-mp3cutnet

kingsjewel

• Gast
« Antwort #194 am: 24. Jun 2017, 18:07 »
Sometimes the question arises about Thorin's OP. What if Thorin couldn't summon Kili and Fili permanently, just temporarily?