16. Apr 2024, 12:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 118098 mal)

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #45 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:46 »
It's just a tought , i am not familiar with technical issiues , but what if biblo will appear in impladris castle after some upgrade and just walk around like people around gondor townhalls , and he would protect or fight back intruders ?

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #46 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:46 »
Well I think he is not suitabel for Gloin since Gloins Role is Building Destroyer and Bilbo jsut can't fit there! :)

For Iladris though we should find a place for him and what he will to there! :)

Oh I was just saying Gloin, but it can be another hero : for example Dori/Nori, perhaps a lvl 5-6 ability !

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #47 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:47 »
It's just a tought , i am not familiar with technical issiues , but what if biblo will appear in impladris castle after some upgrade and just walk around like people around gondor townhalls , and he would protect or fight back intruders ?

Old Bilbo is not very suitable for fighting I think  8-|

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #48 am: 9. Okt 2015, 17:13 »
I have read that a few people(sorry I could not remember the names) said that Dain's level 10 ability should be a royal gaurd summon...personally I think this is a genius Idea(note this is not my idea I am stating someone else's idea)you can have the royal summon abilty summon 4 batallions of movie design insteaf of the athor realms....reason I think it is more fitting for King dain of erebor to summon the athor realms and thus it is fitting for lord dain of Iron hills to summon royal guard

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #49 am: 9. Okt 2015, 17:20 »
As on of the people behind the "Royal Guard" idea I am glad you like and find it more fitting,it is needless to say that i agree and have stated all those and numerous other reason and not onl me but other participants in the discussion,but it is that simply the Team do not like even a bit the Movie Models and do not wish and do not have the motivation to work on them,so any compromise solutions and ideas for MOvie Iron hills Models in Game (Besides Lord Dain) are out of the questions,this was said multiple times byt most Team members!
And as one of the biggest supporters of the Movie Models of Iron Hills I am most saddened by their decision  but after almsot an year fighting for those Models,I realised that we simply should respect the Team opinion and let it go! :)

Greetings from Iron Hills! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #50 am: 9. Okt 2015, 17:34 »
That is really sad,perhaps the design is to complicated for the team to make

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #51 am: 9. Okt 2015, 17:38 »
Well as we see al lthe marvelous and materpiece designs they made like Lord Dain and King Thorin,Khazad-Dum Veterans(based on Movies Designs I mean) I can say that it is highly unlikely that the problem is with complicated designs,it is as simple as that the just do not like them so they do not want to use them! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #52 am: 9. Okt 2015, 20:38 »
Do not despair, the future could always potentially bring change! Perhaps you could use an Iron Hills movie-based design for a scout hero to replace old Bilbo! Just keep pumping out ideas :)
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #53 am: 9. Okt 2015, 20:40 »
Back to the Old Bilbo issue;
I think he might be used for Imladris this way: you get him from the Hobbit farm (or somewhere else) he is the usual Bilbo. However, he "studies" all the scripts and books of Imladris, so he will be able (maybe make him able to enter library) to provide some spellbook recharge bonus, or a passive exp multiplier for nearby/all heroes.
Basically something related to him, after he finally settled in Imladris, studying all the knowledge and history that is stored there.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #54 am: 9. Okt 2015, 20:49 »
Just research a bit more before you wrote something like that, Link . :P ;)
I meant there is already nice idea, what do you think about it? Also I won't like to see Iron Hills model in Erebor faction. :P

Agree, I think we should somehow use old Bilbo for Imladris, ofc if team decide to remove this scout from Erebor faction. I personally like idea of Bilbo in Imladris, but we will need good suggestion for new scout here. :)
Also I must point to problem of current scout hero of Iron Hills, as I have pointed above to Odysseus's previous comment, here is current suggestion for Narin, Link.
I point on this simply because team have done new Outpost and current scout hero has same lore reasons for removing it from Iron Hills as Lake Town's expansion did.  :) 
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Okt 2015, 21:26 von CragLord »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #55 am: 9. Okt 2015, 21:11 »
If you haven't read back a page ago or so, here's a summary of Ea's "spontaneous" idea:
The Erebor scout hero could be a Nori/Dori slave combination type of hero, which is freak'n genius!
The main issue is what to do with Bilbo. No one really wants him to go for good.
This topic is already way beyond the capacity of "Brief Suggestions".
Please all further Erebor scout discussion be stopped here.
I'll create a dedicated thread for this concept in a few minutes^^

EDIT: the thread is now up.
Please share your ideas here xD
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Okt 2015, 21:42 von hoho96 »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #56 am: 9. Okt 2015, 21:29 »
If you haven't read back a page ago or so, here's a summary of Ea's "spontaneous" idea:
The Erebor scout hero could be a Nori/Dori slave combination type of hero, which is freak'n genius!
My fault, I have read it now. :P xD
Happy about new Dwarven topic. :) xD

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #57 am: 11. Okt 2015, 22:06 »
Craglord,you are a beta tester,how much say do you have in the mod?

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #58 am: 11. Okt 2015, 22:42 »
Sorry I really don't understand your question. If you have asked me how much influence I have on mod or similar, I will say as every other beta tester, I am trying to find as much as possible bugs, report them and suggest something clever in meanwhile, that's all. All decisions about suggested things come from ET and Ea, this is their mod. :)
If you can be more precise, I suggest you to send me private message, if you want to continue some conversation which is not relevant to this topic. :)
Thank you.

Regards.
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Okt 2015, 23:00 von CragLord »