28. Apr 2024, 14:14 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 119573 mal)

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #90 am: 6. Dez 2015, 02:06 »
I am glad that we can all agree that it would make sense with the lore. 

So i guess that balance would be the concern.  I can understand why adding the Dragonslayers may be a problem.  But maybe if they just added the hunters and zealots?  I don't think that they would make Erebor too strong late game, because remember, King Dain must be lvl 10 to summon the Assembly Barrack.  So I just think, becuase this meeting is supposed to include all the dwarven realms, Ered Mithrin should be included in that. 

I would be glad to here peoples opinion, and thanks to the people who have already replied.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
« Antwort #91 am: 8. Dez 2015, 10:31 »
this is a small suggestion for Iron hills.                                                                                                I think Dragon slayers should get their icon moved next to the mini map; like  the Lorien Singers.                                                                                                                                       It is way too hard to find them during a full battle (So you can micro them, and choose specific strong single targets for them to kill)
Sup :P

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #92 am: 8. Dez 2015, 14:26 »

I agree, this is really nice and reasonable suggestion. :)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
« Antwort #93 am: 8. Dez 2015, 20:15 »
Erebor Axethrowers need some sort of scaler vs Beornings. I watched a replay, and the erebor player couldn't counter them at all. (He tried to get dale, but the bearning destroyed it in a second).
Sup :P

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #94 am: 11. Dez 2015, 11:34 »
because i saw a suggestion for different rams for each factions there are some rams interesting i think :)

ERED LUIN

EREBOR

IRON HILLS

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #95 am: 11. Dez 2015, 13:38 »
Yes, they look interesting. First two are male of wild sheep species,and third one is goat used in movies.
Main reason why I won't like to see them in game is because they are almost same (as models) and only in color they are different.
In our chariots suggestion, we have suggested very unique species which correspond also to different dwarven realms in better way, in my opinion. Also there is color corresponding etc.
I don't know have you checked that topic? xD

Regards,
CragLord

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #96 am: 11. Dez 2015, 13:53 »
Yes, they look interesting. First two are male of wild sheep species,and third one is goat used in movies.
Main reason why I won't like to see them in game is because they are almost same (as models) and only in color they are different.
In our chariots suggestion, we have suggested very unique species which correspond also to different dwarven realms in better way, in my opinion. Also there is color corresponding etc.
I don't know have you checked that topic? xD

Regards,
CragLord

I saw it but I couldn't refund it so I posted it there :P

thaeling

• Hobbit
« Antwort #97 am: 11. Dez 2015, 22:01 »
I´m not sure if this was an intention, but when you play Erebor, there is the Thorin's picture (from movie) as an icon for Bard. It would be nice if you could replace it by Bard's picture :-)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #98 am: 12. Dez 2015, 03:10 »

It is bug, report it here: Link

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #99 am: 16. Dez 2015, 21:51 »
I think Glóin should receive a new hammer. The current one looks just too unrealistic. It looks more like Warcraft than a game which is supposed to have realistic physical sizes.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #100 am: 17. Dez 2015, 13:37 »

Here are some pictures:

Personally, I agree with you, hammer looks really big and a bit unrealistic, but maybe we shouldn't reduce its size to some realistic dimensions.
Maybe his weight isn't so great concerning fact that maybe hammer is in one part made of mithril for example. Simply maybe size is also justified from fact that Gloin wear special hammer with which he is able to make earthquakes etc. :)
After all this is siege weapon, and Gloin is Lord of siege from Erebor. ;)
Just giving possible answer for its size.

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Dez 2015, 13:45 von CragLord »

-DJANGO-

• Balins Schriftführer
  • I might play Unchained!
« Antwort #101 am: 17. Dez 2015, 20:31 »
Agree with Craglord, Gloins a dwarf, dwarfs are strong  ;). Just for his lvl. 10 ability the size is justified. And without his hammer you wouldnt even identify him in a big dwarf army...
- THE EAGLES ARE COMING -

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #102 am: 17. Dez 2015, 21:45 »
Zitat
Just for his lvl. 10 ability the size is justified.
I think if you want to justify this ability purely by realism, his hammer is actually about 95% too small. I mean, I love the earthquake and Gloin's abilities, but stomping the earth in order to create a shockwave is pretty silly as far as your name isn't Toph Beifong. xD

Therefore I agree, that Gloin's weapon is too large. I once watched a video where they forged a hollow Mjollnir (Thor's hammer, in this case the Marvel Thor) and even then it was pretty heavy. Gloin's hammer is way bigger and it certainly looks like massive steel, so I'm pretty sure no dwarf, men or elf would be able to lift it.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #103 am: 24. Dez 2015, 03:23 »
Speaking of Glóin...
What about instead of maintaining his grey beard/hair, why not make him bald and give him back his red beard? It would still be Peter Hambleton's Glóin, but photoshoped to be bald instead of photoshoped to have grey hair/beard. I think it would look better and cooler, and it would also approximate him of the original BfME Glóin, a mixture of movie and game.

P.S. I'm sorry the picture is huge, praise the spoiler button!
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Dez 2015, 03:27 von NetoD20 »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #104 am: 24. Dez 2015, 07:18 »
I actually prefer Gloin as he is in Appearance!And the Baldness was something the Dwarves never sufered from,there wre no Bald Dwarves! :) And you will say Dwalin right!?But Dwalin has tattoos in the Movies and we can ssume he could shave his head but I donot think Gloin would shave himself! :)

It is just not canon and I don't like it so much but thats personal taste!

Greetings!
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."