28. Mär 2024, 10:35 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 116939 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« am: 24. Aug 2015, 00:45 »
In this thread, you can post small Dwarven suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Aug 2015, 01:06 »
maybe change the catapult to something like this ???

or put in the game some units with this kind of armor
maybe put in the game some goat riders
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 14:03 von Gandalf The Gray »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Aug 2015, 01:10 »
Here are some minor changes I have collected from other topic: Link

« Letzte Änderung: 16. Sep 2015, 18:02 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 24. Aug 2015, 06:27 »
First of all I want to say that I am really happy and grateful and happy to finally see more  interes from the Team about our English Forum and many ideas!I am truly glad to see that,thank you LoM! :)
The Catapult looks kinda cool,but I don't know,but the Dwarf well it is just nor Middle Earth Style Dwarf it is more like WoW,LoL and such games,I do not think it is fitting for BFME but that is just my opinion,I hope you waon't be offended Gandalf mate! :)
And now on the matter at hand,well I was going to post it in CragoLord therad but sicnce this is now the official thread for such things I will post it here,I hope that Crag will not be offended at me! :)
I think that Murin and Drar can use some Visual/Cosmetic changes to give them more Movie feeling! :)
For example the Helmets they have can be like those here...
Or Murin can have like this...
I like much more the Boar Tail Helmet and I think it fits perfectly for a change with his current one! :)
To me Murin's Helmet has always reminded me too much of Eomer! :)
Also Murin can get new better and more Dwarvish style sword which will alos be connected with his Ram Riders Charge...
With some Color adjusments of course! :)
And his Shild can have some Boar Theme on it to represnt his connection with Dain as his Lord! : )
Now Drar besides new Helmet may be cooler Bow and Arrow Quiver like those ...
And he can get and Axe on his Hip just for visual effect after all he is Dwarf Adventurer and I doubt he will go without any kindd of close combat weapon! :)
And he can even have an auto-defense function when enemy gets too close he draws his Axe to fight him back and when the enemy is gone he will continue using his Bow automaticaly! :)
Those are my ideas as for a begining I hope that the Team will like at least some of them! :)
have a great day! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Sep 2015, 06:23 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 24. Aug 2015, 10:57 »
You're right, Murin looks like dwarven version of Eomer. I think that he need more unique helmet like this:
This helmet is more fit for his role as Dain's captain.
Also, I like you idea about new sword and shield for Murin.

Maybe Drar can gets new helmet but I don't think he needs a melee weapon.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 24. Aug 2015, 12:55 »
I am glad you agree!Well about the melee weapon well he can just have it as a visual for more lore true and cool looks :P
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #6 am: 24. Aug 2015, 14:13 »
what about this armor i think it looks cool
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Aug 2015, 13:17 von Ealendril »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #7 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:35 »
Another rather cosmetic cahnge I think will be nice and reasonable for Iron Hills is the shape and lentgh of their Beards! :) I like the color which is black,but I know that in the Book Tolkien describes the 500 Veterans ahving those kind of beards but I tihnk that those kind of beards should be something uniqe for the Iron Hills Salayers who represent those Book Veterans from Book while the Regular Army Units should get shorter and different shaped Beards! :) After all the lentgh of a bear represents age,wisdom and such and only Veterans  can have that! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 19:05 von LordDainIronfoot »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #8 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:55 »
i think you are right this model is awesome for the veterans

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 27. Aug 2015, 15:30 »
To add some palantir images for Assably barracks, which describes bonuses on that building? Same exist already at standard barracks. I think this will be nice:
http://s5.postimg.org/dalmy3fol/Assembly_Barracks.png
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Aug 2015, 16:11 von CragLord »

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
« Antwort #10 am: 27. Aug 2015, 15:36 »
To add some palantir images for Assably barracks, same exist already at standard barracks? I think this will be nice:
http://s5.postimg.org/dalmy3fol/Assembly_Barracks.png
I don´t understand what you mean. Could you please explain a bit more?

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 27. Aug 2015, 18:58 »
Could you please stop this spam, Gandalf the Grey? We have something that is called Forum-Rules. Thanks. Deleted the post.
@CragLord: Please keep the mutural respect. It was just a question from korner. I dont understand what you mean, too.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: 27. Aug 2015, 19:22 »
Zitat
Please keep the mutural respect.

I always do that, maybe sometimes I act on instinct, and if you find that wrong, what could I do.
Zitat
It was just a question from korner.
Of course, if you understood it just like question. I had reasons not to do so. (could send you PM if you have time to spent, anyway it is off topic stuff)
Zitat
I dont understand what you mean, too.
I meant to add some graphical representation on palantir slots of Assembly Hall, just like dwarven barracks have those 2 buttons which describe bonuses:
http://s5.postimg.org/3v5rkvxnr/sdadas.png
I think that would be nice in term of graphical balance. I tried to describe that idea on previous picture.
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Aug 2015, 19:35 von CragLord »

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
« Antwort #13 am: 28. Aug 2015, 01:43 »
oh come on "boy" - isn´t it possible to ask questions anymore without someone feeling insulted?

It was a normal question as I didn´t understand what you meant by that suggestion, no reason to make up conspiracy theories...

Back to topic:

It´s a detail which never came to my attention. Therefore not really necessary for me, but if it´s no huge job - why not?

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: 28. Aug 2015, 03:53 »

I just describe on that picture my mini idea, thought that would be enough with 2 sentence of text. :P I think that minor change is necessary because of graphical balance, same already exist on basic dwarven barracks, there is no reason not to exist on those assembly barracks when those "palantir buttons" describe bonuses of this building. This is also cosmetic change which polish game in better graphical way. And at the end like you said,all kind of those changes are not some hard work. Or we think so. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Aug 2015, 04:04 von CragLord »