28. Mär 2024, 23:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 116997 mal)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #30 am: 8. Okt 2015, 23:42 »
Linhir +1
Zitat
but old Bilbo never went to Erebor isnt it ?
He wanted to travel again to the lonely mountain (remember?).

Zitat
You made him with the same stats than young Bilbo. Huh ? Old Bilbo is "old", he probably can't kill one orc
Well, we talk about gameplay and balance, or? So we should keep the balance between the scout heroes, that means Bilbo's strength should be as equal as the rest of the scout heroes - like the younger Bilbo.

Zitat
Please make him a mini-hero for Imladris faction, it would be much more fitting
Imladris has already enough heroes. Additionally, Imladris scout hero is Gildor.

Who should be the new scout hero for Erebor? If you have a great suggestion, share it with us. ;)

I mean a "bonus" hero for Imladris, perhaps in Hobbit farm ?  :P

If you want to keep old Bilbo as scout hero for ERebor, I will agree with you, but when  play as Erebor (I just love this faction!), I find this always very weird to have an old (almost invalid xD) Hobbit who slains orcs...

But I can live with that, I will not die  :P

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: 9. Okt 2015, 09:35 »
As already said: Share your suggestion for a new scout hero for Erebor with us.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #32 am: 9. Okt 2015, 11:19 »
i have some suggestions hope you like one of those

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 9. Okt 2015, 11:38 »
Posting some pictures does not help us in any way.^^ We dont want to include non-canon and invented heroes. Thats why i asked him for a better suggestion than Bilbo.
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Okt 2015, 12:30 von Ealendril »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #34 am: 9. Okt 2015, 12:33 »
If we talk about canon based Scouts for Erebor I think Dori or Nori can be good choices since they are known to have stayed in Erebor after BotFA and lived there so it will be lore wise since indeed we saw how was Bilbo after letting the Ring go and he doesnt look like capeabl Scout BUT I am worried that odl Bilbo will lose his Place,I for once do not have such big problem for Bilbo as a Scout for Erebor! :) Just sayiung more lore friendly suggestions than just many Dwarven Picture! :)

Greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: 9. Okt 2015, 12:37 »
I thought about Dori and Nori, too. But i am not sure if they will fit as a scout hero. Spontaneous idea: maybe a double with Dori and Nori? Dori will be guarded (with slave-system) by Nori. If Dori dies, you will be able to controll Nori. If both are dying, Dori can be rebuild in the citadel.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #36 am: 9. Okt 2015, 12:44 »
That really sounds pretty good and interesting Scout System which I believe wil lbe unique for Erebor and plus it will be nice to see Dori and Nori in their Life after Ered Luin in erebor under Dain rule! :) I really like this idea! :)
P.S. And if both dies you just recruit them toghether again or not!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #37 am: 9. Okt 2015, 12:46 »
Yeah. You will always recruit Dori as the mainly hero, who will be guarded by Nori.
Discusse calmly about it, its just a spontaneous idea.^^

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #38 am: 9. Okt 2015, 12:51 »
Well as I said I findthe idea realyl fun,interesting and uniqe,andeven more suitable than Bilbo in some ways and plus it is lore wise! :)
But what will happen with Old Bilbo,we should find a place for him somewhere!? :)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:00 »
Thats the mainly question and the reason why he is actually recruitable in the Erebor citadel.^^

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #40 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:06 »
I like this idea with Dori and Nori as scouts. They are much more suitable than Old Bilbo. After all Old Bilbo lived in Imladris.

I have some idea how add Old Bilbo to Imladris:
He can be in spellbook with a few hobbits units or as temporary protection of hobbit farm. :P

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #41 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:13 »
Dori and Nori is an excellent idea!  :) We don't see them very much in Ered Luin faction, so it would be a good way to give them a more important place. ^^ (like Gloin in  Erebor)

And Bilbo could be a summon of one of the Erebor heroes : he could be a "memory" of the Erebor quest or so xD

Or put him simply as a "bonus" hero in Imladris. I'd love see him there  :P
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Okt 2015, 13:19 von H4lbarad »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #42 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:15 »
I see and udnerstand!The place of Old Bilbo is really a tough issue! :)

Hmm Tienity thats a good starting point!But one of the main problems at least to me is that Bilbo is in not any kind of Battle Capeable or Ueable Form,he is Old,extremely Old and fregile especially after he left the Ring so I think Fighting or Defending is not suiatable for a Hobbit of his Age! :) But if not that what can be his use in IMladris!? :) As a guest to Elrond!? :) I really can't think of something! :(

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #43 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:23 »
Maybe he could be a summon of Gloin in Erebor faction : We can't control him, but he provides support for nearby heroes, giving them host and tea  :P

And maybe we can have a playable version of him in Imladris faction, as a guest of Elrond, as said by Dain.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #44 am: 9. Okt 2015, 13:35 »
Well I think he is not suitabel for Gloin since Gloins Role is Building Destroyer and Bilbo jsut can't fit there! :)

For Iladris though we should find a place for him and what he will to there! :)