20. Apr 2024, 11:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Mollok cost 2000 (Instead of 2500) And The Mouth of Sauron cost 1500 (Instead of 2000)

Yes
8 (36.4%)
No
8 (36.4%)
Only Mollok should get a cost decrease.
6 (27.3%)
Only The Mouth of Sauron should get a cost decrease.
0 (0%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 20

Umfrage geschlossen: 31. Aug 2015, 08:31

Autor Thema: Are they worth their price? (Poll)  (Gelesen 3044 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Are they worth their price? (Poll)
« am: 24. Aug 2015, 08:31 »
When playing as mordor, anytime you get around 2000-2500, you start to think about getting an outpost, not a hero.

So, that brings up this question: Are these heroes worth their cost?

If you vote on the poll, please say what you voted for/and why.

« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 08:35 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »
Sup :P

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Are they worth their price? (Poll)
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Aug 2015, 10:36 »
I voted "only Mollok" because I find him too weak. But to be fair, the team could remove him I wouldn't blink an eye. I personally think Mordor would do as well without him.

As for the Mouth of Sauron, you have to consider he got two palantirs and fulfills a task for Sauron's level. He is fine as it is.

"That still only counts as one!"

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Aug 2015, 11:20 »
I voted "only Mollok" because I find him too weak. But to be fair, the team could remove him I wouldn't blink an eye. I personally think Mordor would do as well without him.
I agree with you. Personally I don't like this hero. Other Mordor heroes are more interesting. Mollock is just too expensive troll witnout voice.
I think that great voice is important for hero. Rogash from vanilla is a much more interesting character with great voice. :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 24. Aug 2015, 12:04 »
I agree with you. Personally I don't like this hero. Other Mordor heroes are more interesting. Mollock is just too expensive troll witnout voice.
I think that great voice is important for hero. Rogash from vanilla is a much more interesting character with great voice. :D

I admit I don't like it as well, and I generally tend not to use it  :D
But I also think that these two heroes (especially the Mouth of Sauron) are worthy of their price.
Also, I would say that if one decides to build outposts, instead of further heroes, it's 'just' a different and alternative choice of strategy, depending mainly on the characteristics of your opponents; I don't think that it necessarily means that some heroes are useless or not worthy of their price, as all of them must be used carefully as tools in your hands  :)

My vote, then, is negative.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #4 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:31 »
I think that both costs are fine, and I use Mollok as a late game hero quite frequently. He is one of the best mass slayer heroes in the game, and can destroy buildings almost frighteningly fast, if you combine his hammer with his rage ability and and shatterer ability, you can even take down citadels  :o

I think having him weak against enemy heroes is appropriate, because realistically, a troll is going to be singled out as a terrible threat and dealt with quickly, especially by heroes.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #5 am: 25. Aug 2015, 00:40 »
mollok has a leadership for trolls  guys his price is OK. 
about mouth of sauron well he has 2 palantirs with some serious debuffs and he is a task for sauron so yea i think he worth the price

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #6 am: 25. Aug 2015, 01:02 »
Mollok has no leadership for trolls.
I think the price from the Mouth is good so how it is.
But Mollok is to weak to cost 2500 (same price how Aragorn).

Ish EAsiah

• Hobbit
  • Ishvala Ur vedi devalar Ishtari Indra dharma ohm
« Antwort #7 am: 1. Sep 2015, 19:13 »
lessened the price for Mollok and needs improvement..focus on troll fear factor and building dmge passive support effect.  ;)

Hail the Eye of thee, hallowed be thy name, the Nebirian come, thy will be done in Ea.

"Ash Burz-Durbagu burzum-ishi
Daghburz-ishi makha gulshu darulu"