17. Mai 2024, 13:14 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Men of carn dum a new design?

yes
7 (50%)
no
7 (50%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 13

Autor Thema: Men of carn dum  (Gelesen 4296 mal)

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Men of carn dum
« am: 24. Aug 2015, 19:05 »
Hello edain team/members.

I am a fan of angmar its a cool faction.
i played it alot in 3.8.1 and i cant wait to play it in edain 4. the men of carndum look a bit boring if you aks me i liked the original degins better. when i see your gondor units they look verry cool and with armor upgrade i must say they look great. I want to see this too for men of carn dum for example http://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/57144-2-1408226436.jpg  this gonder unit with this armor only than a iron crown on the chest and amor dark blue and black or this http://static.gosunoob.com/img/1/2014/10/Shadow-of-Mordor-Dark-Ranger-skin-1024x650.jpg i think that more suited for them. i think they need a change and angmar i still far away so i hope its possible, what do you guys think.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Men of carn dum
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Aug 2015, 00:33 »
man they are still in work there s no photos about them so how can you suggest a rework for them ??? :D :-|

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Aug 2015, 06:23 »
man they are still in work there s no photos about them so how can you suggest a rework for them ??? :D :-|

True that why am suggtion it now before its too late i have read the news sections about angmar the team did not say if they keep there degins or change it. The reason why i am suggstion is now is because the troops of gondor did not change or the troops of isengard or rohan and mordors modor orc same degins that also counts for the dwarfs standard troops  and other factions (sword/pike/archers soldiers) and no they dont need to change those allready perfect but angmar men of carn dum i feel different

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 25. Aug 2015, 06:35 »
gondor and isnegard need no change they just needed a rework and the team did it they are now perfect i say wait angmar faction update and then if you still dont like them make a suggestion thats all im saying