18. Mai 2024, 20:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: How is the balance between the 3 dwarven kingdoms? (Ihave one idea)  (Gelesen 4774 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Does anyone here find any inbalance between them?

Such as one overshadowing the other two.

I still find Ered luin to overshadow the iron hills, and Erebor; just a bit.

But, I think Ered luin's mostly fixed  by the fate rune nerf, and Thorin's leadership being nerfed.

If you believe there's any imbalance, please post an idea to fix it.

I noticed that the battle wagons are 20 command points; so I take it you are supposed to spam them?

could you decrease their production time so they come out very fast?
And could you make them cheaper? :D

And possibly improve their archers, so they do more damage.
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Aug 2015, 08:05 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »
Sup :P

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
i think ballins runes should be changed they turn anyone in to a mass slayer

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
i think ballins runes should be changed they turn anyone in to a mass slayer

I agree.

With those Runes, Ered luin can make any hero they have better than Sauron.

And btw, I found a nice download for THOA 1.3.7.1, so that's why I haven't done anything on the forums in a while(Plus I am making my own mod).
Sup :P

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
good luck with your mod send me a link when its done

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
They dont have horses. They with tremple is mass slayer. But battlewagon is so squishy. I think they should give aoe basic dmg to Dain (Iron hills) and Gimli base high attack speed, and his ability convert to some other utility skill.
Balin's rune are oke now after nerf. Just Iron hills and Erebor need mass slayer buffs.
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Hello guys I agree that there is some balacne issues between the Dwarven Realms and one of them is that Ered Luin has much more Heroes and on Top of that they can give them Knockback,Area DMG and much more Bonusses trough Balin Runes which is not balanced and even unfair with the Heroes of Erebor and Iron Hills where not even a single Hero has Knockback or Area DMG!! :)
So if you agree and think so to yyou can express your opinion or even Vote here
http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31791.0.html

Greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Aule the creator

we need some new dwarven heroes

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor

Could you be a bit more specific?

The majority of the proposals of this website has also some reasons behind it.
This is the core and pivotal point of discussion  :)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Rejected. [ugly]

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Rejected. [ugly]

Then, the Edain Court adjourns to deliberate  8-)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Zitat
Ered luin can make any hero they have better than Sauron.
WHAT??? Nerf all please!!  xD

I do however agreed that Ered Luin is definitly stronger then the rest of the dwarven factions
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Zitat
Ered luin can make any hero they have better than Sauron.
WHAT??? Nerf all please!!  xD
1-"Nerf dat faction"
2-"but nothing can nerf it!"
1-"Testers will nerf it"
  -"Bring forth the Nerf Hammer!"

Seriously though, there has been a lot of talks about Ered Luin OP heroes, and I do hope they will get some tweaks by either nerfing Balin's Runes, or buffing the other realms' heroes a bit. of course we must always consider the effect on the general gameplay and relations with other heroes from other factions.

I think it basically comes down to values tweaking more than the heroes themselve. This can only be observed during actual testing, more so than in "Edain's laboratory".

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
@ Aule the creator
I've deleted your post because:
1. it's not related to the main topic of the thread.
2. Thror's gang will NEVER be in any faction. As in really really NEVER..
Much of those characters are dead by the time of The Hobbit and LOTR.  Besides, the Dwarven Kingdoms do not need more heroes than they have currently

This thread is about how to balance the differences in between the 3 Dwarven realms, especially Ered Luin's heroes.
So please kindly mind the forum rules.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
The Dwarven factions are set during the time of the hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. And they already have tons of different heroes and don't lack in any, and it will be hard to fill in more for pure technical reasons.
However other than technicalities, if the concept you're proposing doesn't fit the faction's setting, then it won't be considered (which is this case of Thror and his gang).
They were discarded from older versions for good reasons.
this has everything to do with forum i just gave six good heroes u could split between the 3 factions and maybe u could even make one of them come out the dragons slayer outpost i think thror gang is very important to durins folk (**)
Apparently you have no idea how forums actually work...
If you want to propose a new idea, start a NEW topic here on the suggestions board.
Please respect the content of this thread!
"How is the balance between the 3 dwarven kingdoms?" clearly doesn't mean "suggest more fodder heroes"..

If you don't agree, you can PM me or any other moderator.
I must warn you, any further pointless out-of-topic post WILL BE DELETED.

kreso

Hi all :)

Why Ered Luin is more stronger than Iron Hills and Erebor. 
Reasons:
 1- Balin: Master of Runes
 2- Whole Thorin company is there. (2 hero can kill 1 hero) and thier heroes are uncounterable, also when Thorin gets lvl 10, and his lvl 10 and lvl 7 ability in combine, u can kill every other hero, and + Mithril mail.
 3- Thorin aura lvl 5 ability. A lot of resources farmed.

Ered Luin is balanced same as Rohan, Isengard, Mordor.
Gondor is a litle bit weaker only coz of weak heroes, so mass slay of thier heroes is really bad. only 3k wizard, who is easy target in early lvls. Same problem with Iron Hills and Erebor. I had suggest Thror and Thrain II, Hoho and edain team disagree, so we need other suggestion.

So my suggestion is:
Dont nerf Ered Luin. Buff Iron Hills and Erebor.
Buffs: They need some extra source of resources. In my last topic i put some skill of Thror that he buff MineShaft. So Dain or Thorin II needs that skill in both subfaction. We need mass slayer buffs. A lot of players (less skilled) cant use  skills of every hero so skilled that they make impact in fights. Ered Luin can, just put Runes on Thorin and left him fight, and he did his max effect. But Gimlis Leap u most use it in right moment to make plays, and still he did same effect as Runed Thorin. So I think they are all balanced in views of highskill players.

so all in all...Iron Hills and Erebor need some buffs for economy. Iron Hills have Thorins II runes that they farm, that isn't so bad, but Erebor surely need buff for economy :)
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

ringbearer

Just a reminder for kreso , Thorin III rune can boost economy structures, but i agree that you cant compare it with oakenshield lvl5 ability :)

kreso

Zitat
Just a reminder for kreso , Thorin III rune can boost economy structures
one problem is why it is  lvl 8 Rune and just 15% boost :/ that is minor. If that rune was 1. lvl , that it is more usefull :)
for Iron Hills is 3rd lvl rune, that isn't so bad. Maybe 30% produce boost, and 20% faster build. :)