16. Apr 2024, 08:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Differents mines ?  (Gelesen 2012 mal)

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
Differents mines ?
« am: 3. Sep 2015, 00:51 »
Hello ! I have a idea by watching the Hobbit : why not make another mineshafts for Erebor's faction ? For how should the mineshaft look, i have think to the Isengard Mineshaft, deep hole in the earth, but more "dwarven design ? " Maybe with some golden walls ?
with long lightning ropes downing in the dark  [ugly]

Well i know it will probably be hard to create, but that's will make the Erebor design more... Erebor's :)

That's all :p
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Sep 2015, 01:23 von Caronis »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Differents mines ?
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Sep 2015, 01:01 »

Well, it's an interesting idea  :)
But, as you have already assumed, I think that it could be very difficult creating something like that, opening various scenarios of technical issues, I guess.

P.S. If you use the Spoiler tool for pictures, you will certainly make the discussion easier to follow, both graphically and conceptually  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Sep 2015, 01:05 von DieWalküre »

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Sep 2015, 01:14 »
Sorry, but I don´t think the Team would do this, because it´s buildin into the earth.
That´s possible, but for many players it causes lags. Isengard had it, but it was deleted by this lags and Misty Mountains will get another bulding system by this reason, if I remember me right.

So, good idea, but poorly not really posible, sorry.
Greetings CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #3 am: 3. Sep 2015, 01:27 »

Spoiler added thanks :p

Yes it will be difficult, but i think it's a good idea to start with Isengard Mineshaft, and then add some dwarven decoration

Sorry, but I don´t think the Team would do this, because it´s buildin into the earth.
That´s possible, but for many players it causes lags. Isengard had it, but it was deleted by this lags and Misty Mountains will get another bulding system by this reason, if I remember me right.

So, good idea, but poorly not really posible, sorry.
Greetings CynasFan

Thanks you first, but Isengard have the Mineshaft, and it's not into the earth (just a black shape no ?)
I think it could be the same for that ?

(Sorry for my english, it's not my best language (x )

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Sep 2015, 01:33 »
Thanks you first, but Isengard have the Mineshaft, and it's not into the earth (just a black shape no ?)
But it was into the earth and that was laggy.^^
After first release the Team has build a new model without this lags and on the ground. So, for your mines that could not build into the earth, but on the ground it could be possible, but maybe it wouldn´t look so good.

Sorry for my english, it's not my best language
No problem, I´m from Germany and my English is horrible. xD
Greetings, CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Sep 2015, 20:24 »
But it was into the earth and that was laggy.^^
After first release the Team has build a new model without this lags and on the ground. So, for your mines that could not build into the earth, but on the ground it could be possible, but maybe it wouldn´t look so good.

Sorry for my english, it's not my best language
No problem, I´m from Germany and my English is horrible. xD
Greetings, CynasFan

Yeah i understand that if the building is on the floor, it will not look so good with deep caves and lights but it could change, because have the possibility to difference the faction with building could be nice :)