25. Apr 2024, 10:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Several issues :(  (Gelesen 1786 mal)

Minotaur

• Hobbit
Several issues :(
« am: 8. Sep 2015, 22:25 »
For starters, when I was "updating" from the Launcher I was getting an error that said some files could not be copied but, the update still went through and it said "success" so, I brushed it off as a non-issue.

After that - I try to launch the game via the launcher and I get the "no cd" error.  Well, I launched ROTWK from the desktop and it works perfectly fine and it even has the Edain Mod start-up background. However, I noticed many(most) of the new maps and factions are missing.  I tried to do a skirmish and there was only Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, and Dwarves.  Nothing else.  There was only the War of the Ring option and the Skirmish option, as well - no single player.

So -- what am I doing wrong?!  BFME 2 works fine. I have no sub-mods.  ROTWK even launches from the desktop, but not from the launcher.  Thanks.

Golem

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Several issues :(
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Sep 2015, 21:41 »
You haven't done anything wrong. This is the edain mod demo, so the other factions beside Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, Isengard and Dwarves haven't been added yet, they'll be most likely included later.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Several issues :(
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Sep 2015, 22:09 »
-- Locked --