28. Mär 2024, 16:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sounds for the Edain Mod from the Community  (Gelesen 73553 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: Sounds for the Edain Mod from the Community
« Antwort #30 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:00 »
Implemented some of your horn sounds. Thanks for them guys! ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: 6. Okt 2015, 20:47 »
Hello people,

I have tried to make  new version of sound file for Horn of Erebor, it's duration is shorter and pretty clear of noise. I think it could be nicely used for some spell like King Dain's ability "Defend the halls!" or "Meeting of the Dwarven Realms " or Rallying Call for Erebor (if this is possible). Or maybe for some Bombur ability in future. :P
Link: http://www.megafileupload.com/9siJ/Horn_of_Erebor.rar

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #32 am: 6. Okt 2015, 20:59 »
Nice work! :)

"That still only counts as one!"

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 6. Okt 2015, 21:00 »

I support that. ;)
Yeah, it's quite clear.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: 6. Okt 2015, 21:03 »
Yeah, definitly better.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #35 am: 6. Okt 2015, 21:11 »
We are always glad to help! :-) And  Crag is doing awesome work with those sounds! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: 6. Okt 2015, 21:19 »
Thanks! :)
I am glad you like it! :)
Glad to help.  ;)
I will try to process and other horn sounds, especially horn of Rhun, if it is possible. :)
Will post them here.
If team decide to use it and sound is low in game, just tell me, I will amplify it and post it again.  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Okt 2015, 23:58 von CragLord »

KingdomofErebor

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Khazad ai Menu!
« Antwort #37 am: 4. Nov 2015, 16:44 »
Hi Edain Team and fellow fans, firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to the team for their continued and dedicated hard work, it's truly amazing what you guys have achieved!

On to my main point. As we've seen in previous updates, more and more character have had new or better voices added from the films or other games etc. What I want to know is that now the extended edition of the battle of five armies is out, will characters such as Nori, Dain, Balin and other receive additional lines from the extended cut. I know that the you-tuber RuudDevil has said numerous times that Dain should have his quotes re visited as they either end too soon or don't make sense e.g "I don't believe in ghosts", although it's billy Connelly it's not Dain.

The only other thing i wanted to suggest was a possible re think of the dwarves "Rallying call" power, although this power made perfect sense to have, I feel that it's audio needs to be changed, either to that EPIC horn Bombur blows or to change the powers name to "War Cry" and use the quote "TANNAR DURIN NUR!" or "ARKUN BEKAR" - just a thought ;)

The final suggestion I have is for when Boffur summons his brother and cousin to his side, Is it at all possible to use their first lines seen in the extended cut as we all waited so long  to hear them speak English!

Let me know what you think Folks

KHAZAD AI MENU!
The horns of hell are upon us!To Battle sons of Durin!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #38 am: 4. Nov 2015, 21:55 »
Moved from a different thread:
As CragLord had said in my Showcase Thread we had an idea about Lord Dain Ability sounds! :)

Here is what I have think of! :)
The sound "Baruk Khazad!" can be used when yo uactivate Dain's LV 1 "Baruk Khazad!" Ability and the Sound "The Hordes of Hell are upon us!!Fight to the Death!" can be used for his "Vendetta" Abliity ! I think it will ad more Movie Feeling to him and wil lmake his Abilities more fund and interesting! :)
Here is the Link to the Sounds,with the current Best Quality I have found,when the Blue Ray is out I may do better if the Team do not like this ones! :)

Since Heroes have a specific Sound when they are Recruited come out ofthe Citadel/Fortress I think this one here should be really nice to sue fro Lord Dain when he is recruited! :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #39 am: 4. Nov 2015, 22:37 »
Ah thank you my friend!You saved me some work of re posting thoe suggestions here! :-)
When I posted them  I had completely forgotten about this Thread [ugly]
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
« Antwort #40 am: 11. Nov 2015, 12:35 »
Starting a poll could be a bit premature now, I think, and the usage of polls has as well being discussed among the Moderators due to a recent misusage of them.
So, you could copy and paste your proposal in the Sounds thread, where there could definitely be a wider and more detailed discussion regarding this matter  :)
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31775.msg410929.html#msg410929

In this bug thread a user recently noticed that Gorthaur just has the German voice even in the English version of Edain 4.0. Therefore I searched for the equal English one because I made a concept some months ago in the German part of this bulletin board which changed Gorthaur's voice .
Eventually I think it is fair to also ask the English community if it is fine with the equal English voice I intend to offer to the Edain Team.
Please object if it is not Ok for you.

The concept has already been discussed in the "Brief Mordor suggestions" "Brief Mordor suggestions" thread but was not that Brief at last. Therefore the further discussion is continued in this thread.
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #41 am: 12. Nov 2015, 17:12 »
Hello everyone,

I wasn't active on this topic for a while. :P
I have played my last game with Lothlórien, and with Mr Samwise Gamgee.
Then I noticed again that Sam's final ability "For Frodo" don't have proper sound effect. I have created sound effect for english version some time ago, but I haven't movie scene on German so I could create same sound effect for german part. I have contacted Raschi, and he pointed me out where I can find german version of movie scene, so I have managed to create german version also (I hope it is equivalent in content with english version, if it is not tell me and I will try to fix it). Raschi also agreed to translate this suggestion to proper german topic, so we could get feedback about german users about this suggestion.

SoundFiles: http://www.megafileupload.com/qx6U/Sam_Sound_Effect.rar

What do you think about this? :)

P.S. I could eliminate the most of background music, but I find it very nice in this case. If you think I should eliminate it, I will do it and post new download link.

Regards

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Nov 2015, 19:01 von CragLord »

Hüter

• Verteidiger Morias
« Antwort #42 am: 26. Nov 2015, 18:44 »
Link is down, could you possibly reupload it?

Thank you,
Hüter

Danke an CMG für den tollen Avatar und das tolle Banner

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #43 am: 26. Nov 2015, 19:03 »
I have done that in original comment, check it now.  ;)
Btw, I have feeling that currently in game this sound effect is too low (in english version). Do you have same opinion? If it is not possible to amplify it in code, I can do that in source file.

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Nov 2015, 20:33 von CragLord »

SP19XX

• Edain Betatesting
  • Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #44 am: 27. Nov 2015, 23:26 »
I've noticed that when you give Galadriel the ring it plays the 'In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen.' line before you make the decision. I was thinking perhaps that could be changed so that it plays her 'You offer it to me freely' line from FotR and then when she makes a choice a different line of audio plays depending on the decision.

If she accepts it the current 'In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen' line and if she rejects it the line that plays is 'I will diminish, and go into the west, and remain Galadriel.' line or her 'I have passed the test.' line.

Also, could we give her fear ability an audio as well such as her 'All shall love me and despair.' line.

I know it's a lot of audio clips to ask for but I just think it'd make the in-game experience a lot more interesting in terms of Galadriel.