28. Mär 2024, 19:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sounds for the Edain Mod from the Community  (Gelesen 73559 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Sounds for the Edain Mod from the Community
« Antwort #15 am: 20. Sep 2015, 19:20 »
Here is a sounf cuted from Sasruman using his "Fireball" Spell against Gandalf!I think is sounds nice and can be used in some way if the Team deems it worthy! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #16 am: 20. Sep 2015, 19:31 »
i cant see the link mate i think you did not  post it right

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #17 am: 20. Sep 2015, 22:01 »
Crap I was on my phone and the link didn't post properly!!
Here is the link
https://soundcloud.com/lord-dain-ironfoot/fireball

It is cut from The Return of the King ! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Sep 2015, 22:18 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #18 am: 20. Sep 2015, 23:11 »
I cut the sound of Galadriel's blast of BOTFA, against the Orc of Dol Guldur (former Bolg), for a possible usage for Galadriel's ranged attack against units.

It would be really valuable if the display of her primary attack against units will turn out to be very similar to a powerful blast of pure Magic  8-)

https://soundcloud.com/diewalk-re/galadriel_attack1

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 20. Sep 2015, 23:23 »
Nice fireball sound Dain! Really nice cut! :)
Also that sound of Galadriel's attack is very exotic. :) 

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #20 am: 20. Sep 2015, 23:33 »
Also that sound of Galadriel's attack is very exotic. :)

Mysterious, sensational yet dreadful Powers the Princess of Tirion is endowed with...  ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #21 am: 22. Sep 2015, 12:35 »
Here is a new Soundset with Thrnaduil Voice from BoFA ! I think the quality of the sound is much much better than the old one I send to the Team! :)

https://soundcloud.com/lord-dain-ironfoot/sets/thranduil-bofa-voice-sound

If the Team find it better too,I have made it donwloadable! :) But i really think it sounds quite better! :) If the Team likes is I will make better one with Thranduil DoS,better tha the old ones I send them! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 25. Sep 2015, 17:49 »
Hello everyone,

By Tienety advise I will share some sound pack which could be used for troll unit(or Mollock if you find it suitable), I thought it would be nice for Mollock, but later I realized that Rogash is out of mod and his voice could be used for Mollock as Tienety already suggested and prepared that pack.
So here is link for troll voice from WORT game: Link.  I have made it downloadable.
Also I must suggest that if someone have game Lord of the Rings:Online, it would be nice to extract Grimbeorn sound pack from that game, if I remember correct, there should be some sound pack for Grimbeorn in that game. :) I would do that myself but sadly I really don't have game right now...

Greetings friends!

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #23 am: 25. Sep 2015, 19:01 »
Hello,
I have cut a Sound for Saruman, when he become the Ring. I post this in german at first, but I think in english it will be good to. The speaker of this sounds is Christopher Lee (Saruman).
http://www.file-upload.net/download-10931871/Saruman-Ring-Sound.m4a.html

I hope you like it :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: 25. Sep 2015, 19:42 »
It sound really nice! :) Like it. :)
One small suggestion, maybe is better if you want to introduce your next sound packs to create soundcloud profile and there to upload sounds, in that way we can listen those files before we decide to download them. :)

Regards
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Sep 2015, 21:54 von CragLord »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: 27. Sep 2015, 13:22 »
Yeah, very nice cut, I can recommend to implement it.
Cause it's unique and iconic sound for Saruman's strike and sound from vanilla is not so cool. xD
In addition, vanilla sound for fireball can be used for Imladris lightbringers or for someone else.

Here is a new Soundset with Thrnaduil Voice from BoFA ! I think the quality of the sound is much much better than the old one I send to the Team! :)

Quality is definitely much more better than for the old sounds. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #26 am: 27. Sep 2015, 16:04 »
I am glad you like it more!In that case soon I will post new Thranduil DoS Sounds too! :-)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #27 am: 27. Sep 2015, 16:07 »
I am glad you like it more!In that case soon I will post new Thranduil DoS Sounds too! :-)

Good news, Dáin  :)
Your new Thranduil BOTFA tracks are already really valuable; I'm sure the new DOS ones won't disappoint  ;)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #28 am: 27. Sep 2015, 19:03 »
Love the work you guys are doing here. All the sounds are amazing, and will make one hell of an impact on the mod ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #29 am: 27. Sep 2015, 20:49 »
Thank you my friend! :) I am glad you guys like them and think they awill be valuable! :)
Here is the link to the DoS Thranduil I hope they will be as good as the BoTFA ones! :)
They are downloadable! ;) If the Team likes them more than the previous ones I send them,they can use this ones instead! :)
Thank you for the apreaciaton hoho! :)