29. Mär 2024, 10:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New Map ideas  (Gelesen 2165 mal)

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
New Map ideas
« am: 16. Sep 2015, 18:20 »
I have some ideas for new maps i would create them myself but i have no clue how to create maps as well as any of you, maps that would be great would be a much more movie accurate Osgiliath and a 7 level minas tirith, another would be a movie accurate Dol Guldur as the design of that is much better than that of the one in the game but would probably take alot of work.
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: New Map ideas
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Sep 2015, 22:48 »
I have some ideas for new maps i would create them myself but i have no clue how to create maps as well as any of you, maps that would be great would be a much more movie accurate Osgiliath and a 7 level minas tirith, another would be a movie accurate Dol Guldur as the design of that is much better than that of the one in the game but would probably take alot of work.

Many of your ideas are already work-in-progress projects of some members of the Edain Community, especially hoho96 and DrHouse93  :P

Check them out  :)
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30865.msg390453.html#msg390453

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Sep 2015, 22:53 »
Not a chance. At least not by the team as far as I know.

There's a good mapper over on Revora who is making such maps. They look pretty epic, but they're made for the aesthetics rather than being balanced for gameplay which is after all the main aim of Edain.

Anyway, there should be a pretty good Osgiliath map on the way (not by the team). So stay tuned ;)

BTW this is not the board for suggestions. Next time post your ideas here http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/board,388.0.html

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
« Antwort #3 am: 16. Sep 2015, 22:56 »
Not a chance. At least not by the team as far as I know.

There's a good mapper over on Revora who is making such maps. They look pretty epic, but they're made for the aesthetics rather than being balanced for gameplay which is after all the main aim of Edain.

Anyway, there should be a pretty good Osgiliath map on the way (not by the team). So stay tuned ;)

BTW this is not the board for suggestions. Next time post your ideas here http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/board,388.0.html
Ah thanks for letting me know about that this is my first time visiting the forums, and thats good to hear thank you :)
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"