28. Mär 2024, 11:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Cannot UNINSTALL the EDAIN MOD - PLEASE HELP!  (Gelesen 4930 mal)

CosmicPanda

• Bilbos Festgast
Cannot UNINSTALL the EDAIN MOD - PLEASE HELP!
« am: 30. Sep 2015, 20:29 »
With the recent update to the Edain Mod, 4.1.2, my launcher won't actually update to that patch. I was advised the best solution (having now tried to re-download the update 5 times) is to unistall the Edain Mod and try again by a clean install. However, the Edain Mod won't actually uninstall. I have tried via the .exe file and from the launcher, whatsmore is that now, RotWK no longer wants to uninstall either! - Using Win10

PLEASE HELP!?

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Re: Cannot UNINSTALL the EDAIN MOD - PLEASE HELP!
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Sep 2015, 20:50 »
Have you tried de-installing/deleting it from the Control Panel?
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

CosmicPanda

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 30. Sep 2015, 21:32 »
Rise of the Witch King doesn't show up in Programs & Features! :(

When I uninstall the Edain Mod, it says its complete the procedure but the files and shortcut remain. When I go to uninstall RotWK I get nothing?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #3 am: 30. Sep 2015, 22:14 »
Well, If you cant find RotWK in Program and Features than you do not have it installed correctly. Thats why Edains Uninstaller and Launcher do not work properly. Insert the DVD and install it correctly and everything should work fine.