25. Apr 2024, 11:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: the defiler's stances change  (Gelesen 1805 mal)

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
the defiler's stances change
« am: 4. Okt 2015, 13:58 »
hey, i was thinking since you already made a unique exellent stances change for thranduil, i was thinking if you would like to do the same for the defiler hero ( from misty moutains )
1- first stance ( defensive ): he gets his normal mace from the first hobbit movie ( he got knockback effect )
2- second stance ( normal ): he gets his cut hand sword ( i dont know if it is possible to change it, but it would be good to replace his old iron hand from the first hobbit with his iron sword from the the third movie ), it is normal stance it doesnt have any advantages
3- third stance ( aggressive ): he gets his iron hand sword a that stone flail , he can get the animation of the witch king, and he will deal more damage and area effect
i hope these ideas will be helpful, and thanks for your good work again :)
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: the defiler's stances change
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Okt 2015, 14:52 »
Quick and simple answer - it won't be unique.  ;)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Okt 2015, 15:12 »
Ma answer from moddb:
Zitat
Well first this is a concept copy from another hero, and as we know Edain trys to stay away from that as much as possible.
Second the Defiler (though has some movie fan base) is not the main focus of his faction (Bolg is).
Now I've already stated my opinion about the chain+rock thing some time ago. I'll repost it if I found the comment (I'm on mobile now) in short it's a stupid weapon, a failed copy of the WitchKing's fight with Eowen, and I dont think the animations would work properly; they're designed for a proper mace, not for a wrecking ball.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Okt 2015, 20:22 »
If we have to go on what the team has given us, The Defiler's role has already been decided on. He is to be a Hero Killer.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #4 am: 4. Okt 2015, 23:59 »
I don't see the point to give a stance system to any other hero, its unique for Thranduil, and it should stay that way.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 5. Okt 2015, 00:03 »
And that's Tienety's copyright, by the way. :D

So that - locked.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 5. Okt 2015, 09:59 »
No its Ea's Copyright.   :P Such a system were already implemented with Theodred in Version 3.0.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 5. Okt 2015, 10:52 »
No its Ea's Copyright.   :P Such a system were already implemented with Theodred in Version 3.0.
Yeah, but Ea completely forgot that system and then was revived/mentioned by Tienety for specific purpose. :P
So he definitely deserves some authors's rights.

In other words ...