29. Mär 2024, 00:50 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Alternate Palantirs for Lord Dain of the Iron Hills! :)  (Gelesen 15719 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Alternate Palantirs for Lord Dain of the Iron Hills! :)
« Antwort #15 am: 12. Okt 2015, 23:14 »

I know, but, given that Dáin's concept is primarily based on BOTFA, it would have been, in my opinion, a nice picture, to show a very powerful Dwarven Host, that we only had the opportunity to behold in the Hobbit trilogy, for natural and obvious plot reasons  :P
Also, it's definitely difficult finding an alternative suitable picture that includes Dwarven Soldiers from different realms.
If it depended on me, I would choose anything but the vanilla pictures  :D

Nevertheless, I will trust you, Dáin and Crag, as you definitely know more than me about Dwarven Matters  ;)

Sound files: http://www.megafileupload.com/5jah/Dain_ability_sound_effects.rar

P.S for Walk: Dain has done sound cutting... xD :P

Really valuable tracks, Dáin and Crag  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Okt 2015, 23:36 von DieWalküre »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #16 am: 13. Okt 2015, 11:12 »
I will try my best for the Summon too Walkure ,I agree with you! :) IT is just hard to find suitable picture for that! :)

I have updated my first post and I hope you guys will like it! :) But I am still having trouble with the Citadel Button and Select Button I simply can't make clear enough Image! :(

Greetings!: )
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 14. Okt 2015, 15:56 »
Dain, I think with new EE edition of movie, you will have new material for those palantir buttons.  ;)
Maybe even for main palantir look. :P  xD

And more important to me, new sound packs will come for sure!  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Okt 2015, 16:16 von CragLord »

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #18 am: 15. Okt 2015, 16:28 »
And, in the Depths of my deepest and darkest dreams, Adamin should immediately create a Seaweed Galadriel concept  [ugly]

« Letzte Änderung: 19. Okt 2015, 11:07 von Ealendril »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #19 am: 17. Okt 2015, 23:03 »

Adamin, don't let this little and fragile Flame of Hope of mine be extinguished by Darkness  :P

This is what my Compass that doesn't point North would point, if I had one...  :D

« Letzte Änderung: 18. Okt 2015, 00:34 von DieWalküre »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #20 am: 19. Okt 2015, 09:22 »
i loved this i think it should be a palantir picture when he is off the boar and he should not have his helmet when he s off boar
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Okt 2015, 11:06 von Ealendril »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #21 am: 24. Okt 2015, 17:05 »
This will be my last post here on MU since I will be leaving Edain Mod for personal reasons after some things happened! :)

This will be my last thing as a gift to LOTR and Hobbit as well as Edain fans! :) And to those who like the Hobbit Movies! :) I hope to be remembred with good,at least by some people here! :) I wish you all good luck and success in life and enjoy the Great Mod called Edain ! :) Best Regards to the Team and wish them only great things in the Future! :)

I have made a Custom King Dain II Palantir based on the WETA and PJ Concepts for The Battle of Dale in The War of The Ring where Dain dies! :) Note that I have changed the "Deffend the Halls " Ability Icon too,hope you all enjoy it and like it! :)

If anyone wants to ask me something or have a talk,they can PM me on ModDB or Revora(there I am known as King Dain ) ! :)

It was fun beign with you all and have all those great discussions! :)

This is my Last Goodbye to you all!Enjoy your lifes to the fullest! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
« Antwort #22 am: 28. Okt 2015, 10:14 »
Hi all, just wondering in case you didnt know in the extended edition of the film there is a part where dain says Baruk Khazad so that could be used for his power.

you can see it in this clip at around 3mins 33seconds : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpsFWBzDHkk
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #23 am: 28. Okt 2015, 10:54 »
awesome idea

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #24 am: 28. Okt 2015, 10:57 »

Thank you very much! :) I am aware of that Momemt from the EE and there is later a Scene where he fights with Thranduil and says "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" which is awsome too! :)

But I know about that "Baruk Khazad!" Order he gave to the Iron Ballistas and I have it already cutted and will suggest it to the Team the rest is in their hands! :)

But still thank you for the effort and attention! :)

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
« Antwort #25 am: 28. Okt 2015, 21:13 »

Thank you very much! :) I am aware of that Momemt from the EE and there is later a Scene where he fights with Thranduil and says "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" which is awsome too! :)

But I know about that "Baruk Khazad!" Order he gave to the Iron Ballistas and I have it already cutted and will suggest it to the Team the rest is in their hands! :)

But still thank you for the effort and attention! :)
No probelm mate, best of luck :)
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #26 am: 1. Nov 2015, 18:37 »
Here is the latest Palantir I made!But when I get Blue Ray I wil lre-make it with better quality Pictures! :) And I am planing to do King Thorin Palantir too then! :)

It is more of a full scale picture with Dain standing proudly! :)
Hope you like it! :)

Greetings and best regards to all Companions of Edain! :)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #27 am: 2. Nov 2015, 07:07 »
Your new palantir looks great; and I must say that in the movies Dain always stands proudly  :).
And I'm sure your palantir of King Thorin will be awesome  ;).

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: 2. Nov 2015, 15:52 »
Looks really nice Dain! :)
Agree about proudly standing.
P.S. I also wait for that Blue Ray with excitement. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #29 am: 2. Nov 2015, 16:52 »
Oho nice to see you here again! :-) I am so happy to see you around here!
Welcome back mate! :-)