20. Apr 2024, 08:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Tauriel in edain 4.2  (Gelesen 1591 mal)

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
Tauriel in edain 4.2
« am: 10. Okt 2015, 12:54 »
many people want tauriel as summon, and many others want her as recruitable, i myself liked her a lot, i even liked the love trianlge ( it didnt disturb me at all ), but i tought she should remain a summon for many reasons ( that i already stated in the voting poll, http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31867.0.html ), anyway i frankly didnt mention another important reason, that i want the edain 4.2 patch as early as i can, and as she is now already a summon it wouldnt delay the release whilst changing her to recruitable may take more time, but now i realised that time doesnt matter, edain team are going yo give us a perfect mod, and i will wait for it all the way.
now back to my suggestion, i know tauriel wondered beyond the realm of mirkwood, disobeying thranduil, but she got a friendly relation with legolas, so i think, that maybe legolas can summon her, just as thorin summons kili and fili, and that way the people that dont like her just dont have to use legolas ability summon, whilst those who like her can get her an a non-direct hero ( but she will be permenant summon )
but in order for legolas to summon her, we must remove one of his abilities, and i remembered legolas is going to be a mass slayer, and the only less useless ability he got, is his farsight ( at level 5),  i know some may want to know the position of the enemy, but i remembered galadriel already got sight of the seer ( at level 5 too, wich reveals a permenant area of the map ), so the farsight can be replaced by tauriel summon, wich is summoned at his level to aid him.
but wait even if the edain team made this summon ability for legolas, now that ring power ( wich was summon tauriel and the border guards) must be replaced too, so i tought about the aid from rivendell, a summon with arwen and 2 dunedain rangers, it would very lore perfect that arwen comes to help her grandmother ( galadriel ) with some few dunedain rangers ( or some imladris units )
this way i think it would be good for all the fans, because always some will like her a summon whilst other won't and they will never be happy, i think this is the solution for it, if you dont want tauriel dont use legolas' ability, if you do you can get her as permenant after recruiting legolas :)
now this was just a suggestion, if you dislike it i will understand  ;)
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Tauriel in edain 4.2
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Okt 2015, 13:12 »
Everything can be discussed i the poll topic.
http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31867.0.html
Currently we are not planning other implementations. You can open such a topic after the release, but please play the mod first, before you want further changes. :)
Close.