28. Mär 2024, 23:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Star Wars  (Gelesen 4027 mal)

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
Star Wars
« am: 20. Okt 2015, 05:11 »
this is probably the best place to put this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

So, the sequel trilogy comes out the end of this year and here is yet another trailer for it (more substantial than the previous teasers). What are your thoughts?

Personally, I wish I could be more enthusiastic about it, but, well, it is JJ Abrams and he ruined Star Trek with Star Trek XI and Star Trek Into Darkness Wrath of Khan II, so I'm worried about what he might do with this. Of course the argument is often made in retort that "JJ wasn't a Star Trek fan, but he is a Star Wars fan, so he will do these movies justice." I don't know: from what I've heard about leaked plot details for The Force Awakens, it seems that this might be...

Funny last words; at the current pace, The Force Awakens might very well be out before Edain 4.2!  :D just a joke!
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jan 2016, 20:04 von Adamin »
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
Re: Star Wars
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jan 2016, 20:06 »
What better place to put this than here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug

I really like this bittersweet little vignette that combines the two trilogies. Fairly well done.

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Jan 2016, 23:55 »
I agree with you Adamin. It is well done indeed. I especially like the scene at the end when you see Ben's face staring into space after the pictures of Episode III rushed through his mind again.
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 22. Jan 2016, 00:42 »
That was actually an amazing mix :)
oh and where else to put this?
https://youtu.be/UAMyh8DjCrQ

Recently I've watched The Force Awakens for the second time, and I must say I really liked the movie. I'm currently in a Star Wars frenzy; read 2 novels so far (one which is OK, the other is freaking awesome!) and a bunch of comics :P and it's amazing how everything you read and watch ties in with each other.

J.J. has done a phenomenal job in bringing this universe back, and I believe he managed quite well to introduced all the new characters in a perfect chemistry with all the old characters.
The movie is not perfect, but hell it's a very good enjoyable movie!  xD
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Jan 2016, 00:56 von hoho96 »

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #4 am: 27. Dez 2016, 23:39 »
At the end of last year Lemmy died... adn this year... when we thought we were through all deaths...
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/carrie-fisher-princess-leia-in-star-wars-dead-at-60-w457713

RIP Princess Leia... now you are one with the force

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #5 am: 14. Apr 2017, 18:04 »
RPG:

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #6 am: 20. Apr 2017, 19:33 »
I'm HYPED for Rebels as much, if not more than I'm hyped for Episode VIII  (**)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA