17. Apr 2024, 01:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Hexagon or Rectangle, Innovative or ......

In favor of the castle being a wonderful hexagonal masterpiece by the edain team
1 (50%)
stick with the rectangle...
1 (50%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 1

Umfrage geschlossen: 27. Okt 2015, 00:04

Autor Thema: Dwarven Fortress  (Gelesen 1382 mal)

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
Dwarven Fortress
« am: 21. Okt 2015, 01:01 »
Hey all =D I remember when first seeing the hexagonal shap of the dwarven camp and that how unique and innovative it was and was looking forward to the fortress but only to see it was just a mere rectangle.... therefore my suggestion is why not make the dwarven citadel hexagonal like the camp? it would look much cooler and unique as of now its just a plain (sorry but boring) rectangle :/

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Dwarven Fortress
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Okt 2015, 01:57 »
I honestly think that this is definitely a bit pointless topic.
Not only is it very unlikely that the architectural disposition of the Dwarven Citadel will change, for very good reasons, but, I also think that, if you really want a clarification or simply propose a general and radical change (but very immediate and simple to understand at the same time) you can choose other more suitable and proper threads to avoid a not so helping accumulation of random thoughts and ideas in the Dwarven Section; like the Dwarven Brief Suggestions, or, better, if you are really interested in the reasons of the ET in choosing that particular architectural style (as I inferred from your comment), the 'Ask the Edain Team' thread, where they will directly answer also hypothetical possibility of changes.

Also, an advice.
If you want to be clearly understood and expose in the most suitable and accurate way your own ideas, try to avoid the usage of words like 'boring' or other similar things (they might also sound a little bit 'offensive', biased and not benefitting to the discussion) and wisely organise better, instead, all the reasons why you think that something is or is not conceptual or appropriate  :)

--- Locked ---