[en] The Prancing Pony > General Video Games

What are you playing right now?

(1/9) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
So, what other games is the Edain community playing? xD

Personally, I'm just downloading the final episode of Life is Strange. That game took me completely by surprise. I expected a nice and relaxing episodic game and got one of the best and most suspenseful stories I've played in a long time. I'm on the edge of my seat right now that I finally get to see how it ends. What games do you have running at the moment?

hoho96:
Exactly right now, like at this exact moment  [ugly] I'm playing some Team Battles in World of Tanks with my clan (wot-uni).
The unique thing about such multiplayer games is the enjoyment of playing and talking live with a huge community (using TeamSpeak), where all sort of idiotic derpy thing could happen  xD

Fredius:
I'm playing some Skyrim with mods (really the mods make it a whole new game), but also some Atilla and Rome 2 total war. I love historical games a lot ;).

hoho96:
speaking of Total War, I've almost finished my ERE campaign, and so I wanted to mix it up a little and went back to the awesomeness that is Empire: Total War^^
Started a Prussian campaign, unified Germany (Austria is make me some problems), arming up for my Blitzkrieg through France, and currently in the process of a rebellion for democracy^^
Man this game is so much fun  xD

Fredius:
You actually managed to finish a campaign on Attila? Now YOU are good, that game is fricking difficult to play [uglybunti]!

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln