19. Mär 2024, 08:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: What are you playing right now?  (Gelesen 18047 mal)

Linwe

• Verteidiger Morias
Re: What are you playing right now?
« Antwort #15 am: 8. Nov 2015, 21:34 »
Gondor and dol amroth are defeatet too^^ frommordor, eredwaith, harad and umbar.

But normally i love to play as the elves
Fire and Blood!

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #16 am: 18. Jun 2016, 08:21 »
Currently having fun torturing my citizens in Cities: Skylines.

VectorMaximus

• RPG Team [en]
  • Pförtner von Bree
  • "This we have sworn, and not lightly"
« Antwort #17 am: 18. Jun 2016, 14:17 »
Dark Souls 2 with Calsash! :D
"But wherefore should Middle-earth remain for ever desolate and dark, whereas the Elves could make it as fair as Eressëa, nay even as Valinor?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #18 am: 20. Jun 2016, 20:02 »
With my flamboyant new computer, I finally managed to get my hands on Age of Mythology: Extended Edition  8-)

I always loved this serie since 2002/2003, and I don't mind saying that I even regard it superior than the original Age of Empires serie. I think I will open a new thread about it soon.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Onik-BD92Ow

Fingolfin König der Noldor

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
« Antwort #19 am: 20. Jun 2016, 22:43 »
Age of Mythology was/is AWESOME! Campagin was also very good.

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #20 am: 20. Jun 2016, 23:31 »
They recently released an expansion pack about the Chinese Mythology; Tale of the Dragon, but it was kind of a disappointment. However the game itself is so awesome!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #21 am: 21. Jun 2016, 00:12 »
Age of Mythology was/is AWESOME! Campagin was also very good.

I can only agree with you. The original campaign and the Titans one will always be my favourite ones and forever remain as very precious memories of my childhood. They have pretty much anything you would need to make an amazing campaign: an appropriate and challenging script, recognisable and iconic characters, fluid playability and a necessary length (the main one, in particular). I have honestly never played a better fictional campaign than these ones; BFME1 Campaign was absolutely amazing, but it was obviously fashioned on the LOTR trilogy (thus not entirely fictional).

They recently released an expansion pack about the Chinese Mythology; Tale of the Dragon, but it was kind of a disappointment. However the game itself is so awesome!

I had heard about that, but it never really convinced me enough to try it. Good idea, probably  xD

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
« Antwort #22 am: 21. Jun 2016, 08:08 »
I have honestly never played a better fictional campaign than these ones

Warcraft 3 has best campaign ever. BfME1 had also very good campaign despite its just a copy of Lotr :D.
The AoE2 campaigns are also very great. I really liked the opening of each mission.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #23 am: 21. Jun 2016, 10:03 »
As single player RTS campaigns go, I'm yet to play anything that comes remotely close to Men of War.
It has lots of missions divided into 5 mini campaigns that altogether tell a continuous story of WW2 from 4 different sides. Most missions on Normal are quite long, and requires a ton of micro and attention to every soldier gun car tank and artillery that you command.
The cut scenes intros and outros are all extremely well made showing you an event that would be happening ingame in a cinematic narration.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: 21. Jun 2016, 11:36 »
With my flamboyant new computer, I finally managed to get my hands on Age of Mythology: Extended Edition  8-)

I always loved this serie since 2002/2003, and I don't mind saying that I even regard it superior than the original Age of Empires serie. I think I will open a new thread about it soon.
I always loved Age of Mytholgy too, but cant handle the Extended Edition with my PC. For everyone who has problems with the extended edition, i can recommend this modification:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-mythology-improvement-mod
It improves the graphics with widescreen, fix some bugs and so on.

Currently I am playing Titans Quest - Immortal Throne (If I am having the time for it....). Beside BfmE its my favourite game, always love it.

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
« Antwort #25 am: 21. Jun 2016, 11:44 »
@Ea: TQIT is such a great game. I would really like a TQ II. Story was great, gameplay was great, character development was at that time new but i liked it.

Favorite character was bandit.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: 21. Jun 2016, 11:56 »
Favorite character: Templer and Ranger! xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #27 am: 21. Jun 2016, 14:04 »
Beside BfmE its my favourite game, always love it.

I never had any doubt about it  xD
Thank you for the suggestion, I will check that modification out.

So, for anyone familiar with Age of Mythology, which is/are your favourite hero/heroes of the campaign and your favourite powers (just like spells in BFME)?

My favourite hero is Reginleif (the Valkyrie with the great shield, in the picture below): chief of the Valkyries of Odin that assists Arkantos in his quest in the North. As a hero, she is also very useful due to her healing abilities. But I also like very much the other good heroes in general, for their unique characteristics.

My favourite power is Hera's Thunderstorm. Just the right tool if you seek for the extermination of your enemy's armies  [ugly]

VectorMaximus

• RPG Team [en]
  • Pförtner von Bree
  • "This we have sworn, and not lightly"
« Antwort #28 am: 21. Jun 2016, 14:20 »
Haven't tried age of mythology, though my friends have recommended it to me in the past. I'm currently playing Europa Universalis 4. The Holy Roman Empire shall be unified... provided France doesn't eat the world.  [uglybunti]
"But wherefore should Middle-earth remain for ever desolate and dark, whereas the Elves could make it as fair as Eressëa, nay even as Valinor?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #29 am: 21. Jun 2016, 14:39 »
Haven't tried age of mythology, though my friends have recommended it to me in the past.

In this case, I RECOMMEND it to you too  :P