19. Mär 2024, 10:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: What are you playing right now?  (Gelesen 18049 mal)

Fingolfin König der Noldor

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
Re: What are you playing right now?
« Antwort #30 am: 21. Jun 2016, 15:17 »
Favorite Hero???

SON OF OSIRIS OF COURSE :D

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #31 am: 21. Jun 2016, 15:29 »
While waiting for my new PC and Warhammer : Total War, I'm really enjoying the Beginning of the End Times mod for Medieval II : Kingdoms. Even if I prefer the universe of LotR, Warhammer has some crazy stuff that lacks a bit in Tolkien's world  [uglybunti]

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #32 am: 21. Jun 2016, 20:16 »
I told you it was worth the download Leri  xD
I too am really enjoying beginning of the end times, and I have also been playing a lot of Halo the Master Chief Collection and the Halo Wars 2 beta.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #33 am: 21. Jun 2016, 23:28 »
I told you it was worth the download Leri  xD
I too am really enjoying beginning of the end times, and I have also been playing a lot of Halo the Master Chief Collection and the Halo Wars 2 beta.

I wanted to PM you to thank you for that but you've been faster than me :p

Canis carcharothias

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #34 am: 22. Jun 2016, 09:55 »
Age of Empires and Civilization!

So, for anyone familiar with Age of Mythology, which is/are your favourite hero/heroes of the campaign and your favourite powers (just like spells in BFME)?

Forget those campaign heroes. Achilles or Perseus are the best! Polyphemus is nice to play too!

For the powers I would choose the atlantean vortex. But a Zeus bolt insta-killing the Nidhogg is something that always make me laugh  [ugly]

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #35 am: 23. Jun 2016, 22:21 »
I happened to be revisiting Warcraft III reign of chaos and frozen throne. The campaigns and story is just too good  (**)
However I've never actually tried any mod for Warcraft at all. So anyone knows of a good visuals-primarily mod?

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #36 am: 23. Jun 2016, 23:05 »
So, what other games is the Edain community playing? xD
Wait... There are other games than Edain Mod?  :P MY PC can't handle much but I play some minecraft and some Warcraft 3 ROC from time to time.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #37 am: 23. Jul 2016, 00:26 »
Recently, I finally decided to go for the Tale of the Dragon for Age of Mythology. I honestly have to say that it was really not something so exceptional, nor did I ever expect it to be so. Nevertheless, it was interesting indeed to discover a completely new culture with its own many different features.

The Chinese culture seems to be a sort of mix between the structured and ordered Greek factions and the intuitive and original Atlantean ones (even though they also lack many other things in uniqueness). Thus, my final remark: if you have 9€ to spend freely, this could be a nice DLC to play with  ;)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #38 am: 31. Jul 2016, 20:09 »
Actually, I have to retract a bit from my initial position. It wasn't really 100% accurate  :P

My favourite hero of Age of Mythology is the goddess Athena. I immensely like Reginleif, but my real favourite one is exactly the Goddess of Wisdom and War (military strategy). She always helped Arkantos in his own long journey and quest; unveiling to him the dark purposes of Poseidon over the rule of the World. I also like her very much in general, as she is really a complete and fundamental deity in the Greek pantheon and legacy  8-)

She is present in the game both as an available goddess to choose for the classical age, and she is also included as a hero-unit too. A pity, though, that she's not playable neither in normal maps nor in the campaign. The very model doesn't really have particularly important features and can't attack either.

In addition, I'm planning to create a map/campaign about the War of Troy, remaining loyal to the direct sources of the Greek epic poetry (something that I studied and translated a bit from Ancient Greek in high school). That is, I intend to deal with the last period of the war, when the final battles get tougher and when the very Olympians join the battle, taking different sides. So, may I also ask if anyone of you is very much acquainted with the Editor of the game and in creating scenarios; I'm too quite acquainted with it due to a frequent usage in the past (childhood memories), but I still lack knowledge in some fields as well, and I would thus be very pleased if someone can be of help. Not to mention that we could open a new Age of Mythology thread and exchange ideas there more efficiently and interestingly.

In case someone wanted to participate, just let me know  :)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #39 am: 31. Jul 2016, 20:42 »
Hmm the only thing I know is that the in-game editor is not enough to create whole scenarios. This site here offers enough tutorials on how to make scenarios. http://aom.heavengames.com/

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #40 am: 31. Jul 2016, 21:12 »
I already knew that website. But thank you very much for the recommendation anyway  ;)

I think I won't start creating whole scenarios of my own, but rather thematic maps that deal with mythical tales. The Editor itself already provides you with a lot of features to use. Also, I will nonetheless open the new thread, based on the game; and you, dear Fred, won't manage to escape from the duty of participating there  :D

Long live Age of Mythology  8-)

Fingolfin König der Noldor

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
« Antwort #41 am: 10. Sep 2016, 12:51 »
Mae govannen.

Since a week I play Titan Quest IT Anniversary. At the moment we are two from the forum playing together sometimes. Someone else wants to join?

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #42 am: 4. Nov 2017, 09:14 »
Anyone into paradox grand strategies?
I've been a huge fan of Stellaris and Hearts of Iron IV since last summer.
The modding possibilities are especially fantastic xD