24. Apr 2024, 16:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: should they add 6 new heroes to the dwarves 2 for each faction  (Gelesen 1334 mal)

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
thror , fror, erebor /gror ,nain,iron hills/ thrain ll , nar , ered luin

i think they should remove king dain from erebor and put thror king dain from iron hills is amazing  (**) he should be the one and only cause u guys really put the magic touch on him but ill love to see thror and thrain ll from the movie and im pretty sure everyone else does. and ill love to use azog to kill them and sauron [uglybunti] and lord dain iron foot and others have some very nice images for gror and others

if u take out dain then u have to take out thorin stone helm as well and u can put fror instead of him
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Okt 2015, 10:35 von Gnomi »

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Please don't write multiple comments right below each other.
use the function to edit older comments, so you can just add your new thoughts there.

Please also note that our mod takes place while the war of the ring/the hobbit.
Therefore all heroes who weren't alive in thie period won't be integrated.
That's why the heroes won't be integrated - they all died long before that time.

Additionally if you have ideas don't just write names and say "add them". We are also fans of middleearth and know about the names, so this doesn't help us. Try to explain to us why you think that they'ld fit into the game and how you think we could implement them. You have to persuade us and the community that this is a good idea and this would fit better than the current state.

So try to think about this the next time. (perhaps even look at other concepts to see how much they wrote).

But as those heroes won't fit to our mod I close here. If there are some questions or anything, just PM me.

---close---